Mortal Kombat X

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Deleted member 42976, Jun 2, 2014.

1. I've wanted this game since it came out. finally got it earlier today.

just getting into it... i dig it so far. not sure which characters i like best. i played a couple matches with most of them already. I think kung lao or cassie cage are my favorite.

all those damn microtransactions are garbage though.

2. Here's the teaser image for an upcoming character pack. The guy on the left is a ninja, so he HAS to be Smoke!!

[​IMG]

3. #164 James Ryan, Sep 9, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 9, 2015
    Finally got able to play this again after 4 months, my girl beating my ass with her button mashing while I'm trying to get the combos down

4. The guy second on the left looks like Micheal Myers . That would be fucking sick.

5. well maybe it is lol they already put Jason in.

6. And Freddy was in the last one :) Now all they need is Myers ...it could also be Leatherface .

7. Lol i never got to play as Freddy i bet it was awesome tho :)

8. He was ok , Jason was a lot better though. I honestly liked Tremor the most of all the DLC characters . He had a lot of variation .

9. Hll yes lol tremor is great too and tanya

10. anyone else think they should make a fighting game only using iconic horror movie characters/ stages?

11. I like using deceptive tactics with Tanya . Like the teleportations . She plays like a more balanced version of Mileena . But no one can beat Cassie. She's just too fuckin fast lol

12. There has been speculation on that particular silhouette, most people guessing Wolverine (I would as well) before Ed Boon confirmed it's not him.

13. I thought about Wolverine too , it would be sick . But then I thought that WB was all about the DC universe and not Marvel . Still putting my money on Leatherface or Myers.

14. You would think they would add Crystal Lake as an arena if they have Jason in the game.

15. Is Baraka in the fucking game yet???

16. Baraka is in the game but not for to long or as a playable character unless you have the PC version and mod your game.

However , the Xenomorph from Alien has a variation that is exactly the same move set as Baraka's from MK9 :metal:

17. Buddy of mine let me borrow this, downloading the 11 GB update right now.

Anyone know if the online community is still populated?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. I wish they would have Smoke in this game lol.