New York Growers Unite

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by johnnyjane, Jun 2, 2014.

1. @nlftw ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1404098099.669442.jpg
    Newest widow mom

Sent from my Mansion on Mars.

2. What size pot is that Johnny? Now that I got my cloning down ive been thinking about keeping a few mother's, (depending on what I like after harvest)

I'm also thinking about switching back from 5 gal to 3 gal for flower and maybe just keeping a few more plants. Right now my flower tent is packed with 5 2.5 ft tall plants. After those plants finish id like to throw the clones in flower after being transplanted into a 3 gal. I'm new to having more than one plant in my tent and them being all different strains . I'm about to do some serious research in the stains I'm growing. And keeping a more detailed organized agenda and calander.

Train wreck is about to finish in about a week, doesn't look like a decent yield, the clone looked a little wobbly from the beginning and I probably helped that by topping it to close to the flip.

I need a good yielding strain in my tent

3. pot size is directly related to plant size so it depends on how big you want your plants to be

Sent from my N861 using Grasscity Forum mobile app
    maple leaf indica is a good yielder

4. Good shit guys. Love that there's so much quality stuff being grown in the Buffalo area. Stopped by that shop on the corner of Winspear once. Currently can't smoke because of my job and probably won't be able to until it is legal for recreational use.
    Have 3 unknown seeds I'm going to guerilla next season. Decided too late that I wanted to grow even though I can't smoke it.

5. #165 johnnyjane, Jul 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 1, 2014
    I start clones in styrofoam cups for about 2 weeks,then to a 5 x 5 pot for a wa few weeks of veg and then into 4 gal pots.U can fit 16 4 gal pots in a 4x4 area,if you do the widows right you'll pull 2-3 oz off each one.

6. Day 16

Sent from my XT1080 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

7. Johnny, I usually go Dixie, to 3 gal to 5 gal.

My flower tent is 2.5x 4ft long. I also have my carbon filter on the ground in my tent, its way to heavy go hang and I don't want to take it out because it is used as my tent intake. I have 2 small fans hanging that take up more space than i want too. I think I could probably fit 7 3 gallons pots, I can fit no more than 5 5 gallon pots in there now.

Here's a diagram,
    It looks like this I'll take a pic tonight

Cf X X
    X X X

8. #168 frostybudz74, Jul 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 3, 2014
    So my plant is finally flowering and looking good I'm glad I decided to wait it out thanx for the advice hope everyone is well

Sent from shangrila

9. 1404474344040.jpg

Way to grow!!!!
    1404474381087.jpg
    Chopped

Way to grow!!!!

10. With certain strains, even at the end, will they still kick new pistils out? Is that something the never stops? That bud you posted looks nuclear, was just wondering if that is normal

Its so white Lol

11. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1405179333.473481.jpg

Sent from shangrila
    Always a good site

Sent from shangrila

12. So as a new grower what would be the most reliable way to get som good seeds

Sent from shangrila

13. try sensible seeds, i got mine 4 days after ordering.

14. Thank you very much can u take a look at my plant I have it under two 2700 k cfl's and one on either side my watering ache dual is nutes ph balanced water and a day to dry out now all my leaves At the top of my plant are curling under and drooping. I'm hoping my wife over watered yesterday on its pure water day. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1406393415.086341.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1406393426.990053.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1406393444.239791.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1406393459.502796.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1406393477.586922.jpg

Sent from shangrila

15. Give it plain water for a few days and see what happens

16. Will do

Sent from shangrila

17. Purple headband finally decided to show me her lady parts. May be hard to see, but they're in there...

Attached Files:

18. Nice plants everyone hope my turn out as nice here in ny this rain is a little to much lately

Sent from my LGL86C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. 2 days ago, it very well could have been the end of her. I was fuckin around with the basket I have sitting in underneath my kitchen light. Well it fell from way up there and exploded all over the place when it hit the floor. I was devastated thinking there's a chance it wouldn't make it. Well, I scooped up all the dirt, put the plant back in the pot and sprinkled more of my transplant nutrients into the soil as I put her back together. Next day, no shit, she shot more calyxes and 2 sets of leaves. With as small of a pot as I've got, I think the fall actually aerated my roots Lol she's doing wonders now.

Attached Files:

20. Hi guys! ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1411390639.931467.jpg