New York Growers Unite

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by johnnyjane, Jun 2, 2014.

1. Oh yeah its in a attic towards the back with a hinge door. I saw few leeks of light though, so i gotta think of sotin to block that off.

Spring42o

if its leaks to the outside get some "Grate Stuff" Spray foam that hardens up..used for things like that and a can of it is cheap.

3. YOU STILL GONNA FIND ME AT THE PICNIC!!!

4. are you goin no till

Sent from my N861 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Sorry whats no till?

Spring42o

6. that pot that had the plant in it with a no till you can take the stump out and replant in the same soil, advanced growing. You mentioned a buddy was lookin out for you i thought maybee he was doin no till

7. To bad I seen his crop and it looks just as good as mind if not better!Learn how to be a man not a bitch.You got a lot of growing up to do.

Sent from my Mansion on Mars.

8. ILL BE WAITING!!!! ACTUALLY YOU WONT BE BECAUSE AS FAR AS IM CONCERNED ITS GONNA BE A PRIVATE GATHERING BY PM INVITE ONLY IN BUFFALO.NO ACTIALLY COME N ILL SHOW U HOW WE GET DOWN.DONT HATE THE PLAYER HATE THE GAME B/C YOU SUCK AT IT.

9. DONT TAKE BULLSHIT FROM NOOBE'S THAT THERE WIFE MAKES HIM GET A JOB.YEAH I REMEMBER WHEN YOU HAD TO FIND A JOB.YOU OWN YOUR OWN BUSINESS PFFFF.WHATS THE NAME FLY BY NIGHT NOOB? ROFLMFAO

10. BEEN IN THE GAME OVER 10 YRS I KNOW THE LAWS U STUPID FUCK!RECKLESS!?! NOT REALLY JUST KNOW HOW THE FEDS WORK AND IF YOU PAYED ATTENTION YOU'D KNOW ITS ABOUT TO BE LEGALIZED MEDICALLY.FEDS DONT CARE ABOUT WEED,THEY WANT THE CRACK AND HERION.WAKE UP KID

11. #51 The Letter 3, Jun 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2014
    Alright I got serious questions!

I want to pick up a small portable washer with a spin cycle that drains out a tube. Any suggestions?

I want to use it to run my trim through.

Did a shit load of reading regarding hash making and here's what I came up with.

It's green because I beat the hell out of it. Way to much for way to long.

Next run I'll go for 5 to 8 mins use more ice and a lot less whirl with the drill bit. I apparently don't need to blend it into tiny bits with the mixer.

Next question I read and I can't wrap my head around how this works.

So I read that I can run my hash through some isopropyl alcohol to wash the green away.

I don't understand .... At all. How would running the I so through the hash pile make it less green? Does the chlorophyll color evap with the iso?

So confused.

Edit: as far as I'm concerned johnny IS the answer man. I've had some great success directly related to his insight. Johnny has probably forgotten more about growing in bis time frame than I've learned over the past year or so.

I wasn't cracking a joke /shrug I need all the help I can get!

12. DC...

I better get to do some grilling and cooking to dammit lol.

Caramel brown sugar burgers... Bratwursts, dogs, sausages, ribs.

I think a picnic of this caliber would call for some mean porterhouse steaks and a barrel of makers mark for Manhattan's.

Makers mark Manhattan's makes my mouth water lol

I nabbed this set at an estate sale. Brand new never used for 18 dollars.
    They have since been dubbed MAN TOOLS

1401789129485.jpg

There's nothing like holding a 5lb spatula and cooking food for the FAM.

13. #53 The Letter 3, Jun 3, 2014
    Aha my turn to light this thread up!

Bwahahaha

The first of the 2 headband twins showed sex the other day.
    1401789712667.jpg

And she's got huge fan leaves. She looks so pretty. Nothing of value yet for bud pron tho.

Here's the last bit of dwc sour d I have. Been curing in a jar and still all this time. Its been set aside for a random sleepless night.
    1401789827836.jpg

Johnny I want to sample side by side your rsd versus my bssd and see how far off base it is.

14. #54 The Letter 3, Jun 3, 2014
    Tried the #5 today with the unknown sativa.

1401791007295.jpg
    1401791027003.jpg
    1401791061417.jpg

15. Critical jack herer flowering 8weeks . Acapulco Gold just put in flower 3 days ago. Sorry for the trouble I caused yesterday. Im not a fed just an old stoner

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

16. how do you like the cjh? she looks tastey!

17. Shes got a nice smell to her. T

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. when you make ice hash agatate the water by hand gently for 5 minutes. Google MATT RIZE

19. awesome.

20. You boys got that on lock