Whats You Favorite Strain.

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by realwill89, Jun 1, 2014.

1. Sounds good to me

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. My jar is full of boss og so it is my favorite right now

3. Since blueberry and cheese and sour d and atf have already been covered I'm gonna have to say Strawberry Cough. real strawberry cough is 100 percent purple and the smell of it literally makes your eyes water. Sticky, sour strawberry almost like a sour strawberry rubber cement when you stick the nug right under your nose. Then it turns into a super strong skunky pungent spicy strawberry smell that lasts for like 20 feet away. Been years since I've had cough like that only one prestigious grower here in Oregon I've ever even do cough like that. Afghan goo is doynk too.

4. I Grow That Afgoo and Live IN Oregon. Shit is dank as hell good sleeping meds

5. Cali Sunrise. That lemon flavor gets me smiling 😋

~Fev123 GC Forums

6. I'm glad someone mentioned train wreck. When I moved to South Carolina people had told me they've never heard of it!

7. Indicas or indica-dominant hybrids. My favorite ever is probably Girl Scout Cookies.

8. #88 Desert Rose, Mar 29, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2015
    For Sativas/Sativa dominant:

Satori
    The high is clear, cerebral and expansive. Great for writing. Its only downside is that its high lacks the 'happy' feeling. 

Sour Diesel
    The high is clear, energetic, ear-to-ear-smile happy, creative with a mild, but nice body high -  good for pain, too.

Blue Dream
    The high is balanced and very functional for a strain this enjoyable: good Indica-like body high with a head high that's euphoric, creative and very 'dreamy'. You can adjust the high depending on the amount: a little bit and you're more creative, relaxed, and in touch with your emotions or more feeling-oriented. The more you increase the more you enjoy a cerebral high that's dreamy and full of thoughts - the music video Sextape by Deftones reminds me of the feeling this strain puts me in. It's my favourite strain.

Hybrids:

JillyBean
    Its high is very uplifting and happy, at times giggly. This is the closest 'giggle weed' I've found. It starts clear and happy that later sets into a body stone. Enhances sensory perception like taste and sound and music becomes crisper and multidimensional. Great for body pain. Strong munchies. Not easy to find, sadly. I used to grow it, but there is an alternative below.

Pineapple Express
    The high is uplifting and happy, and depending on the phenotype can be giggly. It's the closest high I've found to JillyBean's that's common in dispensaries and outside of dispensaries. 

Sweet Tooth
    Second closest to JillyBean to me. The high is uplifting, happy, almost giggly. A great strain for stress. The downside is that it's a bit lazy after the beginning.

Indica:

Blueberry
    I have yet to find something more euphoric than Blueberry. The high is both narcotic and euphoric. I'm not a fan of Indicas because of the slowness it causes, but Blueberry is different as the euphoria is worth the slowness to me. Strong pain relief. Most Blueberry crosses I've grown I've liked: Blue Himalaya, Blue Dream,

OG Kush
    Great Indica high that starts clear and almost Sativa-like then gradually turns into an Indica high. Worries and stresses melt away. Music sounds better and richer. A great Indica for anxiety. Probably the most common Indica strain around, and even though the quality varies based on supplier, the type of high is consistent.

9. G13. Hands down.

10. Platinum Girl Scout Cookies 💕

11. Girl Scout cookie

12. As long as it's from Cali

I don't smoke anymore... I don't smoke any less either

13. Probably Master Kush. It's really euphoric and uplifting. It makes you stupid happy, haha.

14. Lavender from soma seeds. There was an ak-47 from this hippy chick in Chicago that runs a close second.

15. Not like I've smoked a ton of different strains but, I got my hands on some master kush. Blew me out of my mind for 4 hours. 👍🏼

16. #96 Mayhem Inc, Apr 12, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 12, 2015
    My favorite is Master Kush. Really euphoric and uplifting high. Makes you stupid happy.

17. Gotta be purp, dealer never said full name but it was prob Granddaddy Purple. Shit made me laugh like a hyena and feel euphoric af.

18. Chocolate Chunk or Cinex are my go-to's! Both dank and top shelf quality.