Whats You Favorite Strain.

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by realwill89, Jun 1, 2014.

1. Strawberry Kush. I really love its sweet smell. It has a great look and taste.

2. Sour D or G13 Haze.
    The only two strains I have tried which have literally knocked me on my ass.

3. Most of the time I have no clue what I'm smoking and wish I could go to a store and experiment with well documented strains.

Hopefully legalization will be well established on the East Coast before I die.

4. Right now, as you can see by the tag on the end of all my posts, its Girl Scout Cookies. Its such a physical high and really drives me to go out and do things that are fun. I went to a jungle gym on this stuff today and blew my mind for two jours toasted with my friend like nothing at all.

Current Strain of Choice - Girl Scout Cookies

5. Or you could ask your dealer what your buying man

Current Strain of Choice - Girl Scout Cookies

6. I hang with lower class of people.

Like Robin Hood.

They just know its weed.

7. I second lemon kush .. Picked right on the edge of done and early.. I love the energy when I cook with it..

I am so open minded you should only think like me..

8. Durban Poison has been helping my mind and body crash after a days work. The high THC/CBN really sneak up and turn out the lights! I've heard of creeper before, but this is the Ninja of creepers for me!

9. Blue diesel

10. #30 s A t I v A, Nov 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 23, 2014
    I wish I could say that I've sampled them all, but sadly I have not... I've had a few genetic crosses that were banging - ie: lemon alien dog crossed with Hawaiian skunk

tried and true sour diesel always comes through

11. Hhmmmm maybe blackberry kush when it's stormy out and I'm inside chillin in my slippers.

12. Have some good grandaddy purp right now

13. Here In South Africa we are not that strain conscious. If the ganja avaliable and it is good, we smoke it. If it is crap, we leave it, unless you are desperate as hell. It's only lately, with Western and European influence, that tokers here are starting to ask for weed by SO MANY DIFFERENT NAMES. The fact that the number of hydroponic outfits have soured is also why the names are becoming significant. But to answer the question, my favourite is the original Durban poison that you get in thinly rolled sticks, about 10, wrapped by a piece of string. I have yet to find it in that form these days, but Real Durban poison is my absolute favourite.

14. #34 meatyleafeater, Dec 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 4, 2014
    :) I laugh at the many names and am baffled by the many strains but for me it always comes back to the hard work it took and often deep thought to get those strains.. Many were not made to simply be a funny name, they were bred for specific environments, yield, camouflage..Ect and now the basics of breeding" has brought us to creating specific effects the plant has when we consume it...medical use is slow to come about but growing faster. Breeding is an art especially if you have a specific (or in the case of medicinal) unknown goal in mind.. .

15. I soo want to try Durban poison :)

16. my favorite is anything chronic does it for me

17. #37 Bainman23, Dec 4, 2014
    How I would love to visit the legal States in the US and try various strains by name. That is my no 1 tourist desire. I am looking for Broccoli so strong that it makes me all shit faced and totally cacked. I am starting to believe that sadly no weed is too strong for me anymore. I haven't smoked such good shit in a long time. The last time was in 86 in The then State of Transkei, 280 km north of Durban. The stuff was so strong, if you looked at it too long you got stoned...

18. Northern Lights or that lime green stuff
    with the red hairs covering it that I got back
    in the Eighties.

19. #39 iDoja, Dec 4, 2014
    DJ Shorts-Blueberry....mmmm

The real shit, cuz there are knockoffs

20. Golden Goat, Vanilla Kush, OG Kush, Blue Dream. ♡♡♡