First Grow - Organic Northern Lights Pc Grow

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by Baldheaded Rasta, May 31, 2014.

1. #162 Kevieboy420, Aug 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2014
  2. Thats the best way to learn 😁.

Plus i keep a written journal besides here on gc 😊

Kevieboy420

3. Alrighty guys, definitely long over due for a proper update! But first...lets get everyone updated!

Day 67/5 - Defoliated all fan leaves below screen. Took off over 50 leaves off.
    Day 74/12 - Really Started noticing pistils today.
    Day 79/17 - Had to move my case back into the closet. Temps climbed a bit but nothing major, took care of it.
    And I forgot to write down which day but sometime in the past week or so, I pulled off any lower growth that did not show sign of preflower/pistils.

Not much happening...besides amazing growth! :D

4. AND NOW!!!!....

Day 85/23 - 3 Weeks 2 Days into  FLOWER!!!!!

First, I gotta say just watching her grow from seed has been amazing! I've always liked having plants in and around the house but now..I cant wait to move into a bigger place and start growing some fruits and vegetables. Get my gardening on you kno!

Anyways...check out the growth!

DSC_0788.JPG DSC_0789.JPG DSC_0790.JPG

Here's a nice pic from the top. Theres about 14 main colas, about 2-5 "secondary" colas, and a lot of popcorn below the screen.
    DSC_0791.JPG

Couple pics of lower popcorn growth from both sides..
    DSC_0795.JPG DSC_0796.JPG

And of coarse a few bud shots..
    DSC_0793.JPG DSC_0794.JPG DSC_0797.JPG DSC_0798.JPG

I'm surprised that she has trichomes already! I guess I didn't realize they start developing so early. Guys let me know what you think! NL is supposed to be a 7-9week flower so right now, I'm close to 1/2 way there. Does the growth and size of the buds seem right in line for 3wks? I appreciate the input!!

5. #178 tenshuu, Aug 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2014
    I know the genetics of two of the plants I'm going to reveg, I want to turn them into mothers. Then going to decide on SOG or try a scrog. Probably scrog until I can upgrade my lights in the box - I want to get a Mars 2 panel 96x3w with reflector. It will cover my box perfectly for a sog

Edit: meant to say double panel. So it's two square panels with 96x3w led
    135w UFO LED Micro Grow:
    http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1308910-135W-Led--Organic-1St-Grow

6. Probably right, but I have a hard time figuring in my head the coverage of one of those panels versus my UFO. I would love to be able to see one on in my box to decide.

I still think it'd be cool to have it cover the entire grow ceiling with the double panel, probably could grow some thick dense single colas haha.

135w UFO LED Micro Grow:
    http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1308910-135W-Led--Organic-1St-Grow