First Grow - Organic Northern Lights Pc Grow

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by Baldheaded Rasta, May 31, 2014.

1. Agreed on the head space but in that small of a space it won't lose much light

2. It's a myth about leaving them in darkness before you put them into flower. Just put them on 12/12 and put your lights up as high as they can go

3. Thinking he might be doing it to avoid the speedy evaporation of his water, since he's gone for a few days. Not completely certain though. Especially in a smart pot, they evap fast with all the air penetration

4. True well in that case put a plastic bag over the smart pot water heavyish so it acts as a catch tray then you don't have to worry about water and your not loosing any days of growth and plus if you leave and come back you can be like holy shit look how much she grew

5. Day 71..

Hey guys! definitely been a while!

Havnt been taking any pics but I did manage to take 3 quick snaps when I got back in town..

So pics are showing the growth after 4days of total darkness while I was out of town. she stretched and grew into the light. Had to do a ton of LST to get all the new growth at bay.

Today's update coming soon!

Attached Files:

6. Welcome back rasta I got 2 journals goin now you missed alot of shit man how you been
    Lookin great btw

7. I love your setup

8. It hasn't flowered?

9. Day 110...

DAY 40 of FLOWER!!!

Alrighty guys, here you go! I flipper her to flower on day 71. She showed sex on day 75 and have been growing n blooming since! She gives off a slight smell, don't notice it unless I leave the house for a while. I've added an Ona automatic sprayer over my front door to take care of any excess smell. Gave her a nice soaking of Molasses water and a bit of fishbone meal. besides that, she's growin n I'm watering.lol. May not get another update till harvest but we'll see...

Day 110(40) - 01.JPG

Day 110(40) - 05.JPG

Day 110(40) - 11.JPG

Attached Files:

10. That's what we were looking for! Beautiful man.

11. Pretty good bro, and yourself. Yea I no longer have the time I used to, and when I do the damn mobile app keeps crashing.lol I drop by n read up when I can but I'm still way behind.lol

12. Damn man that plant is beautiful glad everything is workin out for u.

13. Thanks man! Yea it definitely is. Dealing with a little heat issue since we have the heater on all the time these days but it's not bad. 81F is pretty much where it peaks, hit 82F once. Some of the leaves closest to the top are a little burned, but besides that...she's really starting to plump up.

I think this go around I'm going to do multiple harvests, give the popcorn a chance to plump up.

14. Sneak Peak guys!!!!

Day 137...
    DAY 67 of FLOWER!!!

I think her head will be coming off pretty soon!!!

Attached Files:

15. Lookin awesome rasta id say a week or do left

16. Thank. Yea I was thinking about a week or so too. Trics are mostly cloudy n some clear. Saw 1 or 2 amber. I wana wait for more Amber this time.

17. Yea then go 2 more weeks and u should be goid

18. How goes it?

19. What's going on bro!

All is well here. The budding lady is still going. She still has whites pistels and mostly cloudy trics. Didn't expect for her to go so long but I deff wana hold out for more Amber. Giving her exactly 2weeks from today, if she's not done she's gna get the ax regardless

20. Pics??????