First Grow - Organic Northern Lights Pc Grow

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by Baldheaded Rasta, May 31, 2014.

1. Been wanting to pick up the power adapter for my solo too.

2. thanks bro!!

3. I would deff recommend it. For the MFLB, it's like a whole new vape with the adapter

4. I gotta give it to the PC growers. I was never able to grow in a small space. I like my big plants too much

5. That's one of the things I like about micro grows, it's a challenge! Trying to maximize bud production in such a small space & limited light.

6. True

7. Hey man what's up with the lady?

8. Right man? I've been thinking about the bald headed rhasta lately

9. Hey tenshuu did you check out my harvest?

10. Link in jumper's thread? Meant to try and find your thread

11. Hey guys. I've been meaning to get an update going but you know how the holidays can get. The Lady is doing great, almost too good.lol the screen is pretty much filled, it's almost scary because of the limited space. Will get an update this weekend for sure.

Nice harvest stealth!

12. Grassi-ass amigo I was shocked that cfl could do a plant like that

13. Agreed! Deff in amazement of what CFL can do, just wait till you see the update tonight(hopefully)

14. CFLs can kick ass if utilized properly can't wait for the update rasta

15. Awe come on this is like black Friday I wanna see the girl

16. This is technically tonight.... Just saying lol

17. Yea,we want updates I threw some up today your turn

18. Well without further ado..lol
    \nDAY 60!!!
    \nGonna keep it short and sweet, she's been great! lol. A little discoloring here n there but nothing to sweat over. Gave her a heavy watering and defoiliated/LSTd. Gonna be going out of town next weekend so she will have til then to bounce back from the defoil/LST...then she will be in blackout for the time I'm gone and flipping to flower when I get back! :smoke:
    \nBefore
    Day 60 - 01.JPG Day 60 - 02.JPG Day 60 - 04.JPG Day 60 - 05.JPG Day 60 - 06.JPG Day 60 - 07.JPG Day 60 - 08.JPG Day 60 - 09.JPG Day 60 - 10.JPG
    After
    Day 60 - 11.JPG Day 60 - 12.JPG Day 60 - 13.JPG Day 60 - 14.JPG
    \nAll my CFL users out there, what are your thoughts on positioning the lights like this?
    Day 60 - 03.JPG

19. Looks great but keep lights horizontal you get more lumens and more head space