First Grow - Organic Northern Lights Pc Grow

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by Baldheaded Rasta, May 31, 2014.

1. Thats about 1gram per shot.. I'd shoot for 2 grams per shot just to make surr

• Like Like x 1
  2. #682 Baldheaded Rasta, Oct 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 20, 2014
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Nice man want to go %100 organic peat moss is the way to go. My next grow will be all organic. May have a lot of questions to ask in the future.

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Very simple system once you build your soil. Keep earthworm castings and some kelp meal on hand to top dress with, and you'll be good to go for a long time, can simply re-amend used soil, and start all over again with no down time.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Hey rasta quick question how is the high on northern lights? I have a chance to pick up 1/4 for 60 an wondering how it smokes. (Your own vs stuff you've had before (if you had it before you grew it)) also how do you guys feel that deal is? I'm in Cali if it means anything to y'all. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. Shit I'd take a 1/4 round me goes for 100 to 120

7. hey bro! I've never smoked NL before, or I wasn't told it was NL. With that being said, the taste is definitely familiar. As far as the high, I love it! Gives you a read heady high at first then glues you to the couch! I think it's great!! But keep in mind I may be a bit biased😁 lol. The smell hasn't quite developed yet for me, still being cured, so I can't comment to that yet.

The deal you got though, if it looks and smells like decent stuff, I'd be all over that!!

http://forum.grasscity.com/absolute-beginners/1307645-first-grow-organic-northern-lights-pc-grow.html

• Like Like x 1
  8. I went ahead and said fuck it and got my med rec today so I don't gotta risk buying random qualities. It also makes me one step closer to attempting my grow

• Like Like x 1
  9. That's what's up. Cali is awesome for its blue dream, girl scout cookies, La kush, and haze.

10. Day 10 of Vegg!!
    Day 10 - 01.JPG
    Day 10 - 02.JPG
    Day 10 - 03.JPG

• Like Like x 3
  11. How is she looking now?

12. She looks great if you ask me!

Day 13 of Vegg
    Day 13 - 01.JPG Day 13 - 02.JPG

Her leaves are fatter than the first go, and she seems to be growing a bit faster than the first. Too early to say anything, just letting her do what she does..

• Like Like x 2
  13. Awesome and perfect temp

• Like Like x 1
  14. I love the smell of my hands after a nice spliff! Lol

• Like Like x 1
  15. Yea man one of the best smells ever

• Like Like x 1
  16. How did u get seeds?

17. Herbies seeds, Google them or find them in bags that you buy