No Expense Greenhouse

Discussion in 'Greenhouses' started by Yabasis, May 31, 2014.

1. Bagseed:

Sent from my HTC One using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

2. UK Cheese:

Attached Files:

3. UK Cheese LST:

Attached Files:

4. UK Cheese Topped:

Attached Files:

5. Northern Lights Auto:

Attached Files:

6. Sent from my HTC One using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

7. Sour Diesel - Moby Dick Auto - Super Silver Haze

Attached Files:

8. very nice. subbed!!! i wanna see how fat that auto gets flowering in full blown summer strength sun!!

9. Yeah so do I. Although I have been a bit heavy handed and snapped the top of her this morning! I have put her back together with some tape for now so hopefully she will improve, but I know that yield will be affected.

10. Some pictures from this morning. It has been raining a bit over the last couple of days and as the Greenhouse isn't completely weatherproof they have had a nice gentle shower.

The younger ones are doing really well although didn't get a picture of them today. I will get more tomorrow when I give them all a feed.

Attached Files:

11. may want to waterproof it a little better before mid- late flower, but hell ive grown some decent bagseeds without covering at all. they are prob loving it being in vegetive state. its a good thing :smoke:

12. Yeah I will have it finished in the next couple of weeks. Fortunately I am near Alicante, Spain so the weather is great for the next few months :)

13. Here are the little ones from this morning.
    From Left to Right: Sour Diesel , Sour Diesel, Moby Dick Auto, Super Silver Haze.

They are looking a bit stretchy at the minute, but I will re-pot them tomorrow so their first set of leaves are about an inch or so from the soil.

Attached Files:

14. #35 Yabasis, Jun 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 27, 2014
    So I haven't seen them for a couple of days but here are some pictures from yesterday afternoon.

Bagseed:

UK Cheese:

UK Cheese LST:

UK Cheese Topped:

Attached Files:

15. Attached Files:

16. So it has been a very, very long time since I updated my journal. Here are some updated pics. The bagseed I haven't got a photo of, but that suffered a little bit...

Here is the rest starting with the Northern Lights Auto that is now long gone! Next the Moby Dick Auto that will be chopped tomorrow! Then the UK Cheeses, Sour Diesels and the Super Silver Haze!

And technically it isn't a GreenHouse grow anymore as they are all outside now... I will keep more updates coming. I hope you enjoy!

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

17. Fuckn gangster I subd

mango420s