Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Life In A Free State

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by abracapocus, May 30, 2014.

1. Lol of course it's paranoid thinking, that's just who I am. But I'm not joking man, if you have business with a dispensary they have to know your identity and stuff. You're marked down in the computer and then your identity is most likely just labeled as a pot user, so like employers can find out that you smoke weed and cops could like pull you over and type your information into their computers and instantly know that you use weed, and then they'll ask you if you've been smoking today. I can get medical grade buds pretty easy, so I really don't have to shop around for the sticky buds.

2. Omg you are so wrong!! The information in dispensary databanks are confidential. They would never give that info out to an employer, lest they want to get sued. If you commit a terrorist act, then the feds can demand that information. And they will get it. The only way cops would know about you smoking weed is if you had prior felony arrests for dealing. Most misdemeanors are overlooked.

3. In the 80's, RJ Reynolds tobacco, bought up 800 acres in Humboldt county! This has been the long time plan. They(politicians/corporations), just been waiting until it was less socially stigmatized, so they(politicians), that support big business, would not alienate present/potential constituents while paving the way for corporate and big Pharm to take over and control the market! This is part of what makes being right when the government is wrong, so dangerous! Peace!

4. I said it before, and I will say it again; Amerika is not a country, but a business!

5. #25 clevername, Jul 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 20, 2014
    well... actually...

I've seen you cross post articles from high times, so surely you've seen the one about NSA/DEA collusion and having cases manufactured against "drug offenders," using systems created for "counter-terrorism."

It's not a stretch to suggest that the DEA could easily misconstrue "cultivation of a shedule 1 narcotic" as "terrorism." In fact, they are already doing this on some levels, in some cases.

The government agencies surveil everything, and government agencies abuse power.

It's like keeping two ends of an open circuit adjacent to each other and expecting them not to arc to complete the circuit.

6. Yes I agree. But the NSA/DEA is federal, not local government. If you have a few plants, they could care less. If neighbors are complaining about the smell of 1000 plants in your backyard, you are in trouble.

7. #27 mynameisEarrrl, Jul 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 20, 2014
    To date, 70% of the arrests Homeland Security has made, has been for drug offenses! The other 30%, miscellaneous B.S.! Number of terrorists arrested or attacks stopped by Homeland Security - 0! Peace!

8. Just because you're paranoid, doesn't mean someone's not out to get you!

9. My experience local police in cali arent cool with it either. State highway patrol n park rangers respect it. Local police r dicks about usually. Ripping license stomping out herb.

As a patient u basically fly underneath the radar, with feds. They dnt care about you. Clinics and growers r different story, n that who rightfully fears the feds. Usually it because of tax evasion. They dnt really care bout the selling, just not getting paid taxes.

Republicans in executive and or legislative government. Causes feds to pressure growers n clinics. Shit was bad with bush in office. That when feds where raiding left n right in California. Yet to see under obamma.

Money always the issue. States finally decided to close most clinics cause there was no sales tax. That is currently going through legislation. So they will all be able to open. In weed friendly cities. Yes city government has power to allow or not allow. N when clinics started popping up every corner like liquor stores. Peo pissed

Only clinics left standing are one in hollywood one in LA city. That is where a lot of liberal money resides so they got the best lawyers to keep em open.

Weed delivery service is now what is used mostly. Appeases the anal cities who cried about em. Keeps sales small enough government not pissed about no tax revenue. I miss the bud tenders, and walking into candy shop of herbs. I believe also few other dispensaries r opening or plan to

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. Well it's not like I stated any of that stuff as fact. I'm just speaking theoretically here, I definitely wouldn't put it past them to have smokers marked down across different agencies and databanks, sure it may be confidential but that could be just for now. Who knows if in 5 years all registered cannabis users have some sort of mark on their ID that cops could see. I definitely would not put it past them.

11. Yeah that is somewhat true. If you joined the military, in certain mos, cia, or some other shit like that. It would be noticed.

12. If your 11th grade up I think you can pull off a fake id if your confident enough I had a friend in 9th grade that could go in any store without id cause he was so confident and looked like 15

-=The Masyiah of Ganja=-

13. They also see everything you write here! They have your ip address and now know where you live and who you are! Look outside, down the street there, that van has been there for three days now!!!!

14. #34 TokingSince96, Jul 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 21, 2014
    So im gonna stick up for guy, for some of the remarks i see on this thread. Its not really overly paranoid.

The NSA monitors all cell phone and text conversation. It is fed through computers. Computer scan for certain words. Bomb, attack, kill etc, are some of many red flags

Conversations red flagged get processed. Then sent to the computers human counter parts. Here conversation is more thoroughly looked into. If deemed innocent they move on, if not innocent. They look into you and all your associates more thoroughly

Now before people just shrug it off to war on terrorism. On top of what is mentioned before. There aren't that many Us citizens having terrorist conversations. So this division in charge at the NSA has a lot time on their hands. It was found almost all the time man not the computers, listened in. They where conversations of intimate nature.

This was done for the entertainment of the agents. They sat and laughed as. You begged your girlfriend to take you back. Cried as your mom told you your dad just died. Basically shit they had no right or reason to, for shits and giggles, and pass the work day

Im not sure if most people here understand. For nearly half a century, it has been done threw a judges approval, to be able to use a phone tap. It was to protect our privacy, which is part of our freedom.

The american public was then duped with, one of the biggest lies told. Pass this bill, and your government can keep no documented information from you, tell you no lies. It was called the freedom of information act. Really all it did was allow the government to get any information about you, and make it so you could tell no lies.

15. I'm really considering just moving to Canada. I mean who wants to be here for when either revolution comes, or an absolute military police state. At least in Canada I can always come back if suddenly this country actually changes. But I feel like that just won't happen, we've all been brainwashed into being sheep basically, we get a job, we work, we have a family, we have a house, we pay taxes, we die. They willingly take away our freedom so that they can 'protect' us by beginning an offensive war over in multiple different countries. So basically we're all just left to wait here until one day when other countries determine that the U.S. is nothing but a liability to the planet, and then a nuclear holocaust starts because we allowed this to happen to ourselves. 

16. Yep!!! They double worded it so that Americans agreed to them getting info from and about you, and you can not complain.

Timothy McVeigh (the Oklahoma City bomber) was found a short time later after the bombing trying to get into Canada. I believe that the FBI and CIA and Interpol can find anyone anywhere anytime. Why they fucked around with Osama bin laden I'll never know.

17. #37 TokingSince96, Jul 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 21, 2014
    Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Don't get me started on that. I will say it was very strange, after 9/11 during no fly zone period. Only the Bin Ladens where allowed to fly. I honestly think he sipping tropical drinks on the beach of hawaii

18. I live in colorado......10 years ago it cost 45 to 50 for a 1/8 of dank now its 20 to 25 for a 1/8....i went to a recreational despenery seen the prices and called my guy from the line i was standing in that was out the door and left.....bye the way there was also a couple of armed gaurds at the door not helping my anxiety

19. That certainly isn't the case in Colorado. With recreational weed costing $50 per eighth and only sold in certain areas anyone who isn't medical is better off going to a dealer and getting higher quality less expensive weed.

20. Can't speak for others, but in Colorado you can grow six plants per adult with three being mature flowering plants. Some areas ( Denver county and the City of Denver) supposesly limit you to 12 per house no matter how many adults live in the house.