Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I Hallucinate Every Time I Smoke

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Meatloaf, May 30, 2014.

1. Honestly, I think the most important thing to when you're high is let your body know YOU'RE in control, if not the same things will repetitively occur. I found that if you try and think like a sober person, the sober thoughts will make you "less high" however, this is just a theory of mine. 

The next logical solution is to either STOP SMOKING or do some research and figure out which strains calm you down and won't give you anxiety or any schizophrenic feelings. Just remember, some weed works with you and some strains work AGAINST you. 

2. Alright so the title pretty much says it all but I thought I'd give a little background information.  [​IMG]