Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I Hallucinate Every Time I Smoke

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Meatloaf, May 30, 2014.

1. Sorry man but it sounds like schizo see shrink asap like cball said.. definately stop smoking

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Weed trippin

Sent from my iPhone on the moon

3. I want his dealer's number!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

4. <sup>I think the problem lies within yourself.</sup>

<sup>Not the weed obviously since your friends were okay.</sup>
    <sup>And you aren't schizophrenic because it seems to be exclusively closed eye visuals.</sup>

<sup>I'm someone who is studying psychology and used to see a psychiatrist, schizophrenia creates hallucinations/delusions that seem real to the victim.</sup>
    <sup>These are not real unless you believe you're looking at your dad through closed eyes...which is kinda creepy.</sup>

<sup>Straight up though, look for things to give you a better vibe, but the family anxiety is going to be there permanently until you become at peace with smoking and your family. </sup>

<sup>If you ever see anything with eyes open, and your immediate reaction was that the object/person was real. I say you should see someone.</sup>

<sup>But maybe marijuana is gonna work for you, a very sad conclusion, and easier said than done.</sup>

<sup>Now I'm gonna go smoke.</sup>

5. I'd see a doctor man. You won't get in trouble for telling them you smoke pot.

6. I have something kinda like this, but with music. If im pretty high i can just think of a song in my head and it plays so vividly.

7. DNR

schizo in the making

8. The weeds tapping into your subconscious bruv making you see what you think your parents would be like if they saw you high off your tits :L happened to me man but I was on hallucinogens at the time and saw my mum and dad crying then my lil Bro walked off into pitch black :/

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

That is a gross over simplification. Many people do hallucinate on marijuana, we are actually all different. Some people hallucinate on caffeine and nicotine, trust me I studied this at university and have schizo effective disorder.

10. if they do hallucinate on any of the substances theres an underlying psychological problem thats not been diagnosed. I have two friends with schizophrenia and neither of them hallucinate when smoking. In fact when they are sober and are hallucinating, I toss them a joint and it all goes away.

11. I'm just saying that that is not always the case. What you are talking about is a subjective, non double blind experience. Just because you have seen something certainly does not mean that is how it always is.

I have seen both, people with no problems and people with schizophrenia getting better and worse with cannabis. All I want to point out is that cannabis is a psychedelic to some, just as acid and mushrooms are not to others.

Don't point out a couple people and assume that everyone reacts the same, as that is not how neuro chemistry works.

Horseshit.