Podcasts

Discussion in 'The Great Indoors' started by jlynnsaw, May 29, 2014.

1. Hey guys.. Does anyone listen to podcasts? If so, what are you favorite?

-jls

2. The Joe Rogan experience

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. The only podcast I listen to. His guests that he has on tend to have their own podcasts I just always forget to download them.

4. I'm huge on podcasts. My favorites are The Joe Rogan Experience (as expected) and The Church Of What's Happening Now with Joey Diaz.

5. Hollywood Babble-On!!!!! And also Jay and Silent Bob Get Old. Both extremely hilarious and if you don't laugh from either two you would have no soul.

6. I listen to rule of law radio and Alex jones show, stopped listening to the Jre Show, and I liked the hunter Moore show lol. But now i just study up on the govt and how to beat them.
    Rule of law radio shows you how to beat the system when the cops do illegal things like force you to give up your rights by handing them a license or when they stop you in general on the road.
    And they teach you how to beat the court system with their own illegal tactics.

http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1305920-Kushgodrex%27s-First-Grow

7. I always watch The Joe Rogan Experience. I like it better than any TV show. It is always interesting as fuck! Hectruly is great!

Lately I have also been listening to the Duncan Trussell Family Hour and Bill Burr's Monday Morning Podcast. Occasionally I will listen to The Nerdist podcast with Chris Hardwick as well.

8. #8 bongtokes6200, Aug 14, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2014
    jre, joey diaz's church of what happenin now, duncan trussell family hr, and some times ill listen to skeptictank

9. #9 Montec, Aug 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2014
    All of those are fantastic! I love Duncan Trussell, the guy is great. Got Jre on now!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forumqsq

10. Duncan is my favorite JRE regular and the family hour is really good as well. It sucks that he doesn't have a special because I really want to see his standup.

He hasn't been on the JRE for awhile. Hopefully he is on again soon.

Glad to see there are some death squad fans here other than me.

11. #11 Gregsta, Aug 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 22, 2014
    Haven't seen JRE in a while I am definitely gonna be catching up, it's the only one that interested me, and the best!!!

Duncan and Joe never get boring!

Swear every stoner should be on the JRE, so much wisdom :)

12. Duncan is for sure my favorite guest. He is truly a stand up philosopher (History of the World). Dude is interesting as fuck!

13. I don't always listen to podcasts, but when I do I listen to Getting Doug with High(also available on video) and This American Life.

14. Joe Rogan Experience is the one i listened to the most. However, it gets old after awhile but every time i see a episode with Joey or Duncan i absolutely have to watch it

15. Dan Carlsons Hardcore History is really good

16. The JRE all the way, also Joey diaz podcast is awesome.

susquehanna haha

17. The best podcast to listen to stoned is "The Read"

18. This American Life is my favorite.   The Moth Podcast is great. Radio Lab is brilliant.  I listen to a few political ones like Left, Right and Center, or The Gab Fest.    All good!

19. Anyone listen to Your Mom's House with Tom Segura and Christina Paszitsky? Fucking hilarious! It is now my 2nd favorite after the JRE.

20. The Joe Rogan Experience

The Crabfeast with Jay Larson & Ryan Sickler

Bill Burrs Monday Morning Podcast

The Adam Carolla Podcast