Moms Miracle Medicine

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by MomsMiracleMeds, May 29, 2014.

1. I'm the wife & mother of 2 boys who never smoked weed in my life until I needed it to save my life after Brain surgery & a portion of my skull removed. What's your story?

2. I was shot in the foot with a crossbow as a kid. Luckily I was still young enough to not remember. Still have the scar 18 years later.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. I used to smoke weed for fun, then I discovered CBD and realized I didn't have to live with background anxiety all the time.

Now I help people like "MomsMiracleMeds" understand how to use cannabis and select varieties.

4. smoked weed all through my teen years and took a 15 year or so break from it and use it now for foot pain relief and as a relaxation supplement. my girl recently was able to partake and well the bedroom experience was way out beyond the reaches of normal man and women. we decided that the baby population would explode if cannabis was available easily to anyone.

5. For me it was PTSD and it saved me.  It took away dreams which is just amazing.

6. Smoked during my teens and early twenties, when it was widely believed to be very harmful, especially to the lungs and brain. I liked smoking back then, but always felt bad about doing it, believing I was damaging my body. Fear of causing permanent damage led me to alcohol, pharmaceuticals (anti-depressants for anxiety and opiates for back pain) and other drugs. I knew the drugs and alcohol were no good, but initially I thought cannabis was worse and eventually I was just addicted. Now I'm back to weed and very healthy. I know I never would have given up all the pharmaceuticals without it; and I never had to make an effort to quit drinking alcohol - it just lost most of its appeal so now I hardly drink any.

7. L5/S1 disc herniation . And nausea . I originaly got my card for the nausea associated with all the meds I take for ADD and blood pressure . But now I use in higher constrations for the severe pain ., because doctors in Michigan are jokers . They don't like to prescribe pain meds to someone with a weed card , even if it is for something totally different . I wish I could sue every single doctors that gives me crap about a weed card .!

Sent from your mom's phone.

8. Bad mva multiple spinal injuries, cervical disk repl, lots of bulges in all areas of spine incl cervical, thoracic, L3,4,5 & sacrum. Arthritis, fibromyalgia, migraines, ibs, nausea, sleep disorder/insomnia, hip and knee bursitis, nerve damage/neuropathy, diabetes. Ptsd, depression, anxiety set in after severe chronic pain and dysfunction, surgery, loss of.mobility and job two yrs ago

Sent from my SCH-R740C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. chronic pain, migraines, autonomic dysfunction, post-shingles nerve pain, anxiety, and restless legs syndrome.

Before MMJ, took Neurontin, a shitton of ibuprofen (2400mg/day), zanaflex, opiates sparingly (but used to be on a metric shitton of fentanyl), Robaxin, and benzos, plus three other meds for stuff mmj doesn't help with.  I'm off all but those three and Neurontin, but my Neurontin is down to 100mg/day from 1800mg/day (once upon a time, my dose was thrice that.) and I'll be finished tapering off by next week!

10. #10 scrambledegg81, Jun 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2014
    Buds to treat type 1 diabetes, stage 2 non-proliferative diabetic retinopathy & an un-diagnosed back injury from maaaany years ago, CBD balm to treat necrobiosis lipoidica diabeticorum (I don't expect you to know what it is, but it's a #&^!@%).

If you google this, better have a strong stomach. Oh god, hope the cannabis helps, jeez.

12. Believe me, it has. I'm lucky that I only had a few spots on the sides of both legs, but they were getting ugly (and painful) before starting CBD balm treatment.

13. yeah I dont have any craving for alcohol either, the cannabis took it all away.

has the cannabis cured ur diabetes?   I was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes and i just eat a piece of CBD rich chocolate or a capsule of keif and I drink full sugar sodas, cheeseburgers, burritos, and pizza.   

And my glucose is solid around 116 and 117 even right after a big meal. it used to be over 200

I feel u,I could never fully relax and enjoy cannabis because of fear i would 
    A. get caught by the police, or
    B. get caught by my mom or
    C. get caught by someone who would tell my mom

but i also noticed that the pot smokers who really enjoyed it were always more mature than I was.

Yeah I was getting all these health benefits from cannabis, losing weight, cured diabetes, cured liver cirrosis, and cured stage 3 chronic kidney disease and I couldnt understand was this a sin like the neo-evangelicals were telling me, so I decided to think really hard were there any negative side effects and I realized I had stopped dreaming, so i looked it up and alot of people experience this, but not all.

I couldnt reconcile this because i thought dreams were good for you for a healthy mind.  
    in your case it was positive.

17. everyone is differnet. I have know n people to get in touch with psychic abilities once introduced to cannabis and others would loose psychic ability when using cannabis. the same with dreams, some have vivid dreams with cannabis and others turn off the dream machine with cannabis.

18. I used to smoke back in my late teens to early 20s, I am now 50. I was born with 2 fingers on each hand , dislocated elbos. one leg longer then the other. Well I spent about 2 years of my life in the hospital. I have real bad Arthritis and bone on bone in my knees. After I had kids I quit - trying to do the good dad thing.I have not had a good nights sleep most of my life unless on drugs prescribed by the doctor. Well when Colorado voted to leaglize it I started growing again. Now I quit alcohol, lost 50 pounds and I feel so much better, I still hurt but I can now get through the work day a little easier. I now don't drink and I am more active. My wife was totally against marijuana until she has seen what it has done for me. I went from 10 prescribed meds to only 3.

Your so right,  I think it may be partially due us all having different amounts of end-cannabinoid receptors, when I was young I hypothesize my body was already producing all the cannabinoids i would ever need.  I remember being so freakn happy to wake up every morning to an exciting and beautiful world,  so one hit of weed would literally fuck up the rest of my day,  my whole demeanor would change, I couldnt be myself and make jokes,  thats what people call paranoia it's an imbalance of stimulated cannabinoid receptors.    

Are you serious?

You buy weed online?  this cant be real.

But anyway have you tried taking a capsule for 6 to 8 hours of relief?

thats what i would do if I had pain or any diseases anymore I already cured myself of diabetes, high blood pressure, chronic kidney disease, and liver cirrosis by eating the herb.