An End To The Debate Of are Aliens Here? - Proof

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by wowgabewow, May 29, 2014.

I think you're right about their need to have secrecy - I couldn't think of many things they could get out of exposing their true nature to relatively primitive beings. Now that I think about it, given our past, I'd think that aliens would want to either avoid us, or destroy us to make sure that we never develop anything bigger than nukes - we seem to have issues with aggression...

You don't believe in aliens? You must think you're pretty damned special don't you haha
    Just curious, how do you think we came to be?

2. Seems naive to think that if there is an advanced alien civilization out there that they would want anything to do with an absolutely fucked planet.  As I've always said, if they do exist we'll never know because they'll never come here. :cool:

No no, it's not that I don't believe the phenomena exists, it's that I don't know what they are, where they came from, how they got here, or why they're here. I don't know if they're flesh, illusion, interdimensional, hallucination, humans from the future, aliens from another galaxy, etc.

I admit that they may exist, and I admit that I have no fucking clue what it's all about. :)

I did find this video interesting. Don't know what to make of it, if nothing else very entertaining. Caught my interest, watched the whole thing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRWbmiXQba0

4. #24 Thicken Dense, Jun 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 5, 2014

"Seems naive to think that if there is an advanced alien civilization out there that they would" ... finish the sentence however you wish, it's correct.

5. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2mjs_gdMAI

6. If their here, I wonder if they can hook me up with some space weed..

Sent from my SM-T210R using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. People still debate if aliens are real?

'Too blessed to be stressed'

Yes, due to lack of evidence.

But theres not many people who think that they can't exist. I'm positive they can, but we have no evidence to prove this real.

9. It's their way of messing with earthlings heads

But seriously, they've been here for eons, going and coming.

Some say aliens are demons, I say they're jackasses

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

10. Lol

11. Ever seen a dragonfly larvae? That shit's proof enough. They're already among us boys, it's too late.

This is old news. I've had proof of aliens for years.

Fuck all you doubters! :mad:

[​IMG]

I even have proof of Bigfoot piloting a saucer:

[​IMG]

That's me in the plane:

[​IMG]

13. France has informed their people of what's what...  We're all living in Amurika, it's wunderbar.

14. sooo.... Edward Snowden is an extra terrestrial? 

15. he's a burn victim. used to be a stunt driver.... until that fateful day..........

16. lol, I can assure you it's a reality that aliens likely exist. Can we prove they exist? Less mars/venus & a broad definition of "alien" it's very unikely

fucking semantics.

17. "I can assure you it's a reality that aliens likely exist." ??? [​IMG]

"Less mars/venus & a broad definition of "alien" it's very unikely"

What???

18. Both are clear, grammatically & scientifically accurate statements.

19. [​IMG]