Battlefield: Hardline

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by tokin', May 28, 2014.

1. looks sick! Never been disappointed with the BF series except for the bugs on the ps3 bf4 version i experienced hopefully they are fixed now since I no longer own my ps3 :(

2. After watching steamers on twitch this could've easily been made into DLC.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. It's fun as shit and feels like BF mechanics in part of a GTA world. But yeah it should have been dlc, free with premium. Hopefully they'll offer it half off or something for premium users. 

4. Not excited for it.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. You know it will have a campaign and everything, right? There's no reason for this to be DLC, it's a complete game.

6. Im sure the campaign is what the developers spent the most time on haha

7. EA milking Battlefield so hard

And suckers will still buy it. After this i wont support battlefield anymore

so thats to franchises i refuse to support now. CoD and BF. 

8. #28 lilro, Jun 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2014
    Visceral (the guys who made Dead Space) are doing the campaign. I don't think it will be a shitty DICE campaign. Either way, there will be way more content than a DLC.

9. I haven't got into a BF game since Bad Company 2..  Tried to get into BF3 and I wasn't feeling it at all.  This does look neat though.  However, I'm skeptical since I heard BF4 still isn't even completely fixed.  They're just rushing these things out.

10. They wouldnt rush em out if people didnt buy em, so really arent the gamers at fault in this aspect?

11. I've played it, and I personally don't think its worth $60. It should be a DLC/add on for about $20-30. I'll be sticking with BF4.

12. Well I wasn't finger pointing with that post, I was just stating the situation.  But yes you're right.

13. Finally got in the beta. I think it's pretty fun.

14. Apparently you can spray your emblems now?

15. That must be a PC only thing? Reminds me of the old school half life days.

16. conker live and reloaded

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. Same here man. With all the cool games coming out in October (not to mention Destiny a month earlier) this one just isn't doin it for me

Sent from my XT1060 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. Gave hardline a shot, games not doing anything to make me want it. I still don't see the point in paying for anything beyond BF3, the difference between frostbite 2 and 3 seems minimal.

19. Possibly, I saw the video on the Battlefield Facebook page.

20. I've been playing it and I think it's really good, just quite bored of the map and gametypes though which seem to end really quickly haha :L