Battlefield: Hardline

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by tokin', May 28, 2014.

1. #1 tokin', May 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2014
  2. Sounds pretty banana's to me.

3. I can't watch the vid, but i've seen one youtube already, looks interesting would like to see how multiplayer is like. They said their revealing more at E3. Is this coming out this year or next?

4. #4 PigBenis696969, May 29, 2014
    Last edited: May 29, 2014
    Looks like the tits

They should make sure there is a Conquest type game mode for good measure.

I look forward to E3

Sent from my XT1080 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Gotta see more.. Looks interesting tho

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4

6. Dunno why but reading this made me lol

Cop and robbers battlefield game....

Wat lol

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Looks sick!! Like an advanced gta heist haha

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Its not being made by DICE. Its by some company ive never heard of before, so that gives me hope. They will do their best to win our $$$ and give us what we want, and not CoD: Vehicles Edition. (I mean im sure thats what theyll do after 2-3 games, its inevitable for video game companies to sell out after they make some $$$, but it only hurts them in the end)

Sent from my XT1080 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. It's being made by the company that did Dead Space.

Sent from my LG-D803 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. #10 Happysack, Jun 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2014
    Looks good, hope that it turns out to be as good as it looks like it could be.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iu1I_Supvc8

11. I was sketchy about it at first but Battlefield as a whole has never let me down.. There are some flaws with bf4 but that's less than half the time. This looks like it could open a lot of doors.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. First time I've been interested in a Battlefield game since 1942.
    Really like the concept.

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. #13 troutboy2, Jun 6, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 6, 2014
    I've watched the leaked video before. It looks exciting and promising, I can't wait to play this game. Hopefully there aren't much flaws on this latest BF game series as compared to other older versions.

14. I'm glad that they're changing up the scene. I'm looking forward to something different. Hopefully the release goes smoother than the last bf game.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

15. It looks pretty sick. I hope they get off their arse and make bf 4 work without annoying glitches and errors. I rather the war zone multiplayer games over city warfare but id still check it out the bank heist looks pretty dope. Should be good for some awesome killstreaks.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. Battlefield counter strike?

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. #17 tokin', Jun 10, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 10, 2014
  18. #18 IvGotMilk, Jun 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2014
    I wish they'd hurry up with Battlefront 3 instead of trying to spit out a new Battlefield to us every year. I mean they've been releasing a new Battlefield every year since 2002...earth is only so cool before the same style of gameplay starts feeling too "normal" and generic - Bf3 and Bf4 were pretty much the same other than small tweeks and additional perks. Battlefront 3 could be a 1st AND 3rd person shooter like Battlefront 2 and 1

I mean cmon imagine Battlefield, but like a Star Wars version... that sounds like a fantasy that you'd come up with while your sitting playing Battlefield; with the same boring human limitations and earthly landscapes. With Battlefront 3, it could be so much better than that. Imagine using the force while playing as a Jedi with a lightsaber. Epic space battles and 0 gravity booster simulation while in a gun battle...Commanding one of the walkers in the snow while the enemies fly drones... it could be a 64+ player map...if your k/d falls bellow 0.1 your character automatically transforms into jarjar binks

Dice have done some pretty innovative things with the like of Mirrors Edge, and the highly anticipated #2 - so I'm hoping Battlefront 3 will be great. Imagine a 0 gravity parkour battlefield game in 3rd person or 1st

Timesplitters, that'd be a good game to develop on PS4/XboxONE

19. Paha this was epic shit. I can only dream of such a game.

Altough with DICE's recored it would probably be more like a bunch of walkers doing a boogy coz theyre laggin so much.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

20. #20 Hazy Ghost, Jun 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2014
    So basically GTA FPS on Battlefield engine?  Looks kinda lame.  I feel like most people play Battlefield because it's warfare so this game probably won't be a hit.