Need Advice On Probation

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by triple2inct, May 28, 2014.

1. I'm on probation and an in a state where cannabis is legal for medicinal usage. I have yet to go to the doctor and get my card. I really need to do it quick my p.o is breathing down my neck about giving him positive urines. I love smoking. I really do it makes me think about life and not be so depressed and helps my back pain from a car accident I was in and from poor posture in school. Or lack thereof considering I slept through 70% of my classes.

I just want to smoke and be happy and live life enjoy what I have and focus on the positive things in life. And to be honest cannabis does it for me.

It helps me think of new things and ideas on what to do. I get ideas for projects on ways to improve things within my hobbies. I'm just a happier person when I smoke. And not just when I'm high, after I get high and come down everything just seems easier and less stressful.

Maybe I'm just ranting. Kinda am but to hell with it.

I'm not in love with getting high I'm in love with feeling good and loving the world and all the amazing things it has to offer. Just kinda stuck with back pain and depression. I shouldn't have to deal with that..... Or atleast I don't think so. Anyways I'm done.

Thanks grasscity
    -222-

Cheechin all day

2. Find someone with clean piss asap, synthetic urine can work wonders, best of luck.

Never been drug tested.  Sorry no experience.

Maybe it's time to start putting those thoughts into action? :smoke:

4. If you need weed to be happy, like you stated, you may have a problem on your hands.  Chill out bro.  Weed isn't worth Jail.  You've already pissed dirty.  Cease all use immediately !

5. Son, there's times in life when you need to get your shit together - this is one of them. 

6. Everyone is happier when they smoke, that's the point. My boyfriend's cousin did exactly what you're talking about, and got sent to jail for 6 months. He was only out for 3. Find out what is more important to you.

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. #7 Patent #6630507, May 28, 2014
    Last edited: May 28, 2014

Okay so you can keep smoking as long as you go get a medical card?

What are ya waiting for?

8. #8 Carne Seca, May 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2014
    No you can't.  He's on probation.  You piss dirty you go to jail.  Cannabis is still going to be there when your probation is done.  Why pay money for something you can't use?  Be patient.  Find other outlets (preferably healthy alternatives) and fill your time so you won't have time to think about being without.  

I have trouble getting cannabis and go without for days sometimes weeks.   I keep myself busy with physical activity so that I'm dead tired when I go to bed. A bowl or joint isn't worth going to jail .  Just relax.  Find things to do and wait it out.  The T-break alone is worth the wait.   ;)

9. I'm on probation and got put on it right when I turned 18 here in new mexico po didn't test me at first but caught me off guard so pissed dirty. This time was my one break and I didn't want to stop smoking and using fake pee was to nerve racking so I got my medical card. First probation visit with it she tells me she is going to test me and I said that's cool but I have my cannabis card, hand it to her. She looked at it for 5 mins then left and showed her supervisor when she came back she said well I guess I won't test you anymore and hasn't since. So in this case try getting it cause it is just like a prescription for pain pills in my probation officers eyes and she would rather me some than take any opiates

10. Yeah you can I'm on probation with my card and openly discuss my usage with my officer they can't do anything.

That's awesome man  :smoke:  I just didn't understand what the thread was about, seeing as OP suggested all he had to do was get his medical card and he would be fine.

I've been through probation before, but never lived in a medical state. I would assume it would work like any other prescription though, like you said. 

12. It should that's how my p.o.looked at it I didn't let her know I was getting it though I just showed it to her when I got it. Her knowing I'm prescribed strong pain pills was happy about my transition

13. interesting, I am on probation now and have yet to meet with my probation officer.  I have only been on probation for a few days now and meet with him in three weeks.  I quit smoking for 36 days and tested my self clean.  I did smoke four or five hits yesterday but figure I will be clean in another 19 days since I will quit till then.  I am in MI and have my card on the way in the mail.  I have been wondering if they will honor it or not.  My probation just states not to use illegal drugs, but with a script for marijuana I would figure that it is not illegal since the state allowed it.  I do know I am not allowed to drink and am tested for it twice a week even though alcohol is legal.

14. Ok so what's the advice you need?

15. Fuck it. Keep smoking. You will probably get better weed jail.

16. I think he was just venting.  Clearly no direct question.

17. The answer is, yes.

18. The happiness weed gives isn't worth the shittyness of jail. If jail is an option id have to say don't smoke