How Old Were You When You Started Smoking?

Discussion in 'General' started by The Fat Kid, May 27, 2014.

1. Was 10 first time I tried it and didn't like it, then again when I was 15 and loved it :L

2. Started smoking at 16, but started toking pretty much everyday when i was 17.

3. 14 smoked out of my friends GI joe shoe pipe was awesome

Sent from my SM-N900V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. I would've been just over 14 I think hahaha I definitely would've held back until early 20s if I could go back tho  :smoking:

5. #25 4r5t6y7, May 28, 2014
    Last edited: May 28, 2014
    14 - Freshmen year:  Tried it, my 'friend' rolled up weed in a cigarette with the filter still on.
    Result:  Placebo Effect and Only Placebo Effect. ( I did inhale )
    \n14 - Freshmen year:  Smoked it with a friend for the first REAL time, out of a socket bowl in a powerade bottle
    Result:  INSANELY high.  Panic Attack.  As I was walking home I started running because I felt Deja Vu, everything was repeating.  I got home and was pacing and felt panicky.  I kicked my friend out so I could go to sleep and passed out for idk how long. Woke up and said I'd Never touch it again.
    \n15 - Sophomore year:  Tried it again and liked it, Weekly use started.

16 - Junior year:  Daily use and other drugs started.

19 - Today:  Sober.  Probation.

6. #26 TimothyTheFirst, May 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2014
    i was 14.  all my friends were older than me and they smoked a lot.  and i went to the same high school as my cousin who sold a lot of weed.

back in those days smoking was so much different, we used to do some weird ass shit.  I remember when I was 14 me and a couple friends got real high and then started running for some reason.  we felt like we never got tired.

then a few months back I was smoking with this dude that was like 18 and he started running for no reason and it seemed weird as fuck from my perspective.

7. 15

- From the desk of HerbicidalMania

8. 14 freshman year of high school.

"Never was anything great achieved without danger." -Niccolo Machiavelli

9. Started smoking regularly (every weekendish) in 8th grade when I lived in Cali. When I was 8 years old my older brother gave me a few puffs of a joint. I obviously didn't like it and didn't smoke again til I was 13.

10. A fetus

Fuck yo presents!

11. When I was 12-13, I was CONVINCED marijuana was one of the worst drugs. Never really saw myself even trying it. Around the age of 14 I tried it, and I've been loving cannabis ever since! 

12. I was 20. I smoke about once a month. I get blasted every single damn time. awesome.

13. 15 hahhaha

14. 18 army high school grad party. I seem to get this question all of the time

15. started smoking regularly at 15. been six years probably half of that was all day everyday. the longest ive gone without smoking was about 4 months in a halfway house where i got turned on to other unmentionables because of drug tests.

16. First time I really got high was when I was goin into 8th grade. Sister had me over and she had some really good Northern Lights.....

Literally thought I was in a cartoon I was so damn high lol