How Old Were You When You Started Smoking?

Discussion in 'General' started by The Fat Kid, May 27, 2014.

1. What's good everyone? I was just curious to when everyone else started smoking Mary Jane?

I was 13 when I started smoking every weekend or so. Probably not the best for me lol but my grades stayed good and nothing was really going wrong.

So when did you start? Do you think you feel any physical or mental effects so far?

Have a terrific day mates😎

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. 13 for me too

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. I started smoking when I was 12, but i was basically 13 since it was a couple months before my birthday. I smoked occasionally throughout eighth grade and didn't start smoking regularly till highschool

4. 13 I believe. Less often back then. I was smoking every day by freshman year though. By sophomore year I was high all day everyday.

"She was living in a single room with three other individuals. One of them was a male and the other two, well the other two were female. God only knows what they were up to in there. And furthermore, Susan, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised to learn that all four of them habitually smoked marihuana cigarettes..... REEFERS"

5. have you felt it affected you negativley?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. I was 19. I was extremely socially awkward, uptight, and depressed before I started smoking. I can honestly say that blazing has changed how I view life. It's changed me for the better because it helped me appreciate my immediate surroundings a lot more.

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Twelve when I first tried it, started toking on a regular basis around fourteen. Used to have a little bit of respiratory issues, but they cleared up after I quit smoking cigarettes. Crazy, eh?

8. Sparked my first joint at 18, altrough im quite happy the propaganda kept me from trying before because I feel like I gave it a try when I was actualy ready.

Sent from my iPhunny using Grasscity Forum appster

9. 14 when I took my first hit. Didn't really smoke regularly until about 20.

Sent from my C6916 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. 17 it's almost been a full year of smoking for me!

11. Damn when I was 13 I used to think weed was as dangerous as all those other drugs. Never would I have dreamed of smoking weed at that age. 

I didn't toke until I was about 16 and a half years old! 

12. Smoked for the first time and began smoking daily at 14

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. Tried at 15 and fell in love with Mary at 16. Positive effects so far :)

14. 13 i think... 8th grade. Started smoking everyday at 16. Before that it was just occasional. Mostly on the weekends

Sent from my RM-860_nam_usa_100 using Tapatalk

15. I started when I was 19, my current age so only a few months ago. But I think I've had some effects. don't really dream anymore and I used to have wild dreams. Also the past couple nights I haven't smoked and I haven't been able to fall asleep at a decent hour. Nothing id quit for though.

16. 17 here.  Beginning of my senior year in HS.  Haven't given a fuck about anything since.

17. 16 I started smoking on the weekends now I smoke erryday

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

18. I feel the same way.