What Are The Most Strangest Things Youve Seen With Your Own Eyes

Discussion in 'Science and Nature' started by Sc0pe, May 27, 2014.

1. Delusions?

Tripping 

3. I remember seeing fractals after having nitrous oxide, did not like that

4. #64 organicpandemic, Jul 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 17, 2014
    spent alot of time at raves in the bush. always go on long walks away from parties etc, and seen some serious shit (sober). 

middle of the night trekking for a piss get a bit lost (intentionally, not that it mattered i could still hear music in the distance and i can look after myself). couple of kangaroos just appear out of no where, sit next to me and chilled for a while. i was getting cold so thought i better go back next thing i know they get up kind of becon me and led me straight to someone who had sprained there ankle a fair way away from the party. next thing i know they were gone.

camping with a couple of friends, they had gone to bed and i was just meditating and gazing into the fire and its kinda hard to describe but full on got transported back to a corroboree. danced the night away. wake up next to the fire the next morning and the fire was exactly like it was at the corroboree (not when my friends went to bed). even my friends had hell wierd dreams and they wont go camping with me again haha

5. Weirdest thing I ever saw is when I was a kid. I was sleeping and randomly woke up at like 3 or 4 and my dad was walking down the hall to get a drink of water from the kitchen. Everything felt wavy and there was a purple light to everything. I saw a giant blob rainbow light circle thing just chilling on my wall. So I get out of bed and I'm just like wtf is this thing. I moved around and it stayed in the same spot, I thought I had something fucked up with my eyes at first but it stayed on the same place on the wall. By that point my dad comes back and he's like, why am I awake.

So I tell him I see something on the wall. He looks and can't see shit. I'm just wtf, so I go upto the wall and I put my finger one it and I'm like, this big thing just chilling on the wall here. He just told me to go back go sleep and he went back to sleep.

I have no idea what that thing was...

6. A ghost ...

7. The birth of my son. Then i saw the placenta come out and that took the cake.

8. That was my library dammit!!! Those were my personified literary genres!!!

9. I saw what I believed was a UFO. It ended up being an unidentifiable flying object.

10. That is what UFO stands for

11. LOL. I was poking fun at the fact that most people call a UFO "an alien spacecraft". That's identifiable. The U in UFO stands for unidentifiable.

12. Lol but how many alien space ships can you identify

13. I can identify all alien space craft.

14. After i smoked in my friends house we left and he hopped in his car and i got in my car behind him. As he drove off i saw how he drove over this stray cat that was chillin under his car. I drove right after him and saw how that cat jumped up vertically high as fuck. I think it survived.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. One nite i was making sanwich and outta kichtens window i saw a strange looking animal. It was like a lizard walking on 2 his back feet and had wings like a chicken. It quicly ran into the dark. I did some research and found a similar looking creature thats supposed to be extinct a looong time ago.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. Once upon a many moons ago (sometime in 2012) I lost control of my body, and got up carrying my bong. I had what I call an out of body in body experience (I was still in my body but not in control of it). So as im walking down the hallway, the walls disappear, and the floor becomes a rocky path, and on both sides where the walls were, bottomless cliffs. On the edge of this path red silhouettes of people with arms and hands linked. I regained control of my body, and tried to go in my fathers room to regain composure (I just so happened to be right by the door when I regained control) when I tried to walk through the door, I collided with the red silhouettes, and instead of walking right through them, like I assumed I would, they knocked me down. I fell on my bong, and somehow didnt break it.

As I sat on the floor trying to regain composure, there were demonic children trying to claw through the floor to get to me. As I sat, staring at these children, a black entity appeared next to me, saying vile things. Instead of listen to it, I lookes back to the door to my room, the hallway seeking to stretch for miles, and got up, and slowly walked back, collapsing on my bed. As I laid there, Clowns appeared on the walls and tried to pick me up to take me back to the entity, but I was firmly planted.

And thats probably the most insane thing my eyes have seen. Well when I was 3 a tiger jumped out of a poster I had above my bed, but Im not entirely sure I wasnt dreaming. The above story I was wide awake.

17. the flying ant thing happened to me too, still cant explain it.

Sent from my LG-D320 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. salvia?

Sent from my LG-E739 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. I know this is gonna sound like bull, but I seen a ghost face to face and she started to scream at me. Couple years ago at a apartment I used to live at

20. They identify themselves