What Are The Most Strangest Things Youve Seen With Your Own Eyes

Discussion in 'Science and Nature' started by Sc0pe, May 27, 2014.

1. one of my favorite movies

Sent from my LG-E739 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. The grand canyon and an armadillo 

3. i forgot i said bush and kangaroo, that definitely gives it away

4. Ok this aint strange but its funny
    i took this girl on a date in the city, towards the end of it we sat on this bench and started making out, while we were doing that this hobo a couple of metres away started puking, it was hilarious

5. When I got Swine Flu in the Swine Flu outbreak in 2009 in England. I came back from Turkey and I was fucked over by Swine Flu. As soon as I got in, I hit the bed and about 5 hours later woke up one night in a pool of sweat, looked at my hands and in my mind I kid you not all my 10 finger tips had expanded til they were a metre long, I was fucking hallucinating and it felt the end was near! It felt as if I was having a nightmare but I was awake. I staggered to the bath room and that was where I collapsed and my family came rushing up. Strange and terrifying!

6. When I was 12 years old I was playing basketball outside when I saw a giant golden yellow bird. It looked like it could have been a pokemon. I have never seen the bird again in real life or in pictures.

I've also seen a couple ufo's which I believe are experimental aircraft.

One time I was walking a nature trail with a friend. We decided to go off of the path and into the woods. Eventually we came to a clearing full of cow bones.

7. When I was about15 years old.. Me and a couple friends were smoking some weed in a tiny dark shed using a popcan using wooden matches.. We were just tossing the matches on the wood plank floor.. Which was stupid. Any ways we were really high and I tossed a match. It did one flip and got stuck upright in the planks still burning.. Almost mocking and menacing. Freaked us out so we left. Weirdest thing ever!

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

8. Whenever you're driving and pass the raining portion of the rain cloud above. When you hit the end and the rain just stops, it's so friggin cool.

9. Dayummmmmm!!!

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

10. Nice, i dont know why i like coming across bones
    Dam that shit wouldve freaked me out, i hate being sick ad hallucinating

ive had one where i thought i was a soldier on a battlefield, i saw flashes of lights and heard cracking noises, couldnt really tell where i was because i couldnt sense any walls, thought people were coming for me so i pulled some car wreckage over myself, which turned out was my bed sheets

another time i thought that i was sleeping on a miniature city that was on my bed, sky scrapers pointing into my stomach and neck, was uncomfortable sleep

11. #51 xocloud, Jul 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 15, 2014
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. [​IMG]

if this is real, thats some crazy shiit

13. it's really real.

14. the strangest things i've seen are looking upclose and personal at my fish in the fishtank,  it trips me out i dont know why, my girlfriend even asked me what i was doing,  i jumped back like I was doing something wrong but it trips me out.

Also feeding the cows at a little farm for kids i remember looking at the eye of the cow and it seemed kind alien,  i dont think we're supposed to be eating them.......but my carne asada burrito today was the shiznit.

15. The strangest thing i've seen with my eyes. Is a sentient being grasping the very life and fabric of what is real. Ready to tear it open, but not seeing it ready. The gates of heaven swirl between the enless void and the earth. Earth is considerably Purgatory the level between death. The judgement zone. I looked strait into the eyes of the being. He spoke he said "Our chances are limited, the time we have is degrading". The being tore the void in a fiery space rapidly transcending into a warp of neon photons. Disappating and leading me back from space to what we know as 'Reality'

16. Are you retarded?

17. You mean i cant talk about my drool? Bullshit

18. No are you?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

19. Maybe

20. Fractal patterns and portals.