What Are The Most Strangest Things Youve Seen With Your Own Eyes

Discussion in 'Science and Nature' started by Sc0pe, May 27, 2014.

1. When I was about 9 years old, jumping on the trampoline in my underwear in the front yard...
    A pterodactyl flew right over my head

No, really.

For real.  It was a Pterodactyl.

Do a quick google search, youll see I'm not the only one.
    And photos.

2. 2 aliens, I was tripping but I've never seen or felt anything more real.

Sent

3. I want to see this movie or read this book now. What is this life story of yours called?

"I'm to drunk, to taste this chicken" -Talladega nights

4. I really love that OP kept antlions for pets. . . I used to do that as a kid too! Loved those things. Props for getting a telekinetic one.   

I had a good storm experience as a kid. There was a new neighborhood being built down the street from the one my friends and I lived in so naturally we spent its entire development exploring the jungle-gym-like skeletons of homes that were being built when the workers were absent. One day a huge storm came out of nowhere. The most successive blasts of thunder that make you jump I've ever heard. We live in a woodsy area and decided to leave the semi-shelter of the proto-homes and run through the chaos. I saw several trees fall off to our sides as we ran down the hill leading to the home we all agreed to head to. One massive tree fell really loudly at this short bridge section of road over a shared creek between our two neighborhoods (that legendarily gave all of us "beaver fever" for a week after drinking from it on another occasion, terrible shits.)  

One time I got pretty stoned and walked outside and starting looking at the clouds, which were all diffuse and mottled up with blue from the sky. All of a sudden, the whole image in the sky becomes a mountain-scape, exactly like what you'd see when you hike to some sort of overlook and stare out into the surrounding mountains.  I think the blue had become land while the diffuse clouds became a sort of fog over it. The image was insanely vivid, not just any 'shape in the clouds,' shit looked completely real, right down to there being apparently smaller but more numerous mountains when looking to the "horizon" of the image. My roommate couldn't see it though, but the other guy who I had smoked with could and was equally impressed.  

Final thing I can think of is a fireball meteor, I've seen two in the dozen or so meteor showers I've watched. First one was around sunset and seemed to travel from one horizon nearly to the other as a bright light with flames. I believe it was what they call an "earthgrazer."  The second time was at a more typical observing hour, something like 2 or 3 am. I was with 3 others sitting in poolside chairs. One of my friends had rolled over from being tired and/or bored when the rest of us witnessed a true fireball. Most meteors are bright lights that leave streaks in the sky, but this one was engulfed in fire, with visible flames and glowing chunks of matter falling off of it. I'm always hopeful to see one of those again.  

My dad claims to have seen what sounds exactly like a description of ball lightning appearing in the yard at our old home during a storm. Wish I had seen that so bad. 

5. I think it's the Pagemaster. I loved it as a kid, but it wasn't long ago that I heard from someone how terrible it was, so not sure how watching it now would go.

6. #26 SoothingSynesthesia, Jul 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 2, 2014
    I went into salvia space....that was strange(drugsarebadmmmmkay?)

7. two years ago outside this music store around sunset i saw what looked like two suns.  i took a picture of it on my motorola razr.  i still have it, its not the best but there is definitely two yellow spheres.  i had other people at the working there who i knew check it out.  it was crazy.  wormwood??

8. #28 SoothingSynesthesia, Jul 2, 2014
     I get what you mean man, crazy stuff

your own bed is the perfect spot with no one else around except for another sober person who you trust who knows how to trip sit. 

9. i seen falling stars, ghosts, a house that looked like a real life texas chainsaw massacre house, and I saw a guy pass out with a needle in his arm.

10. #30 SoothingSynesthesia, Jul 2, 2014
    Epic. May I hear more of this? lol

Came to edit and say I thought this happened lol but this is Sam Spade the old sage and I am just a young stoned soul. 

And wow....the movie looks like shit....or at least not what I pictured in my head haha

11. Yea I wouldn't describe salvia as a 'pleasant' experience by any means, it is quite the mindfuck, however. 

12. saliva is not to be dicussed.  this is a legit thread.

13. #33 SoothingSynesthesia, Jul 2, 2014
    alright I am done sir

14. but to be fair look at a lot of these other posts. It just happens to be that non soberness happens to be pretty strange sometimes lol

Well they have to base movies on something, right? Don't believe a word that thief Pogue tells you!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-gJr7iU6kI

I recently rewatched it baked out of my mind with a friend. It was surprisingly good to be honest, totally holds up. It has a lot of nostalgia value for me - I originally took my nephew to see it in theatres.

16. Might have been a sun dog, never seen one myself but here's a picture.

[​IMG]

17. You must be Australian

God damn Australians seeing the weirdest shit.

I'll post later

Omega369

18. not a sun dog. two spheres in the sky

19. How the hell did you know, was it something i said?

kangaroo, and bush... and ant.