Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anybody From New Orleans? Weed Quality/prices

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by MrDoItBig, May 26, 2014.

1. I'm moving from Davis, California to Mandeville, Louisiana, If your from the NO you'll know this is on the other side of Lake Pontchatrain, and I was wondering:

A. Whats the quality of the bud in the area. In my current city almost any tree you buy is at least  upper mids

B. Whats the price. In my current city you can buy point for point up to 2 g's 30 for an eighth and 50 for a quarter and if your chill with the guy he'll normally plug an extra .7 for grams and even more depending on  the amount  you buy.

Please someone help a brotha out, I don't like being in the dark when it comes to my bud

2. what kind you getting at 2 g for 30