My Hair Has Never Been This Long, And Its Falling Out - A Lot

Discussion in 'Fashion & Lifestyle Trends' started by buddhabeard, May 26, 2014.

1. #1 buddhabeard, May 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2014
    My hair length can be seen in my profile picture. Just growing some metal hair :)

But starting about a month ago, I've noticed that my hair is falling out very often. Everyday if I run my fingers through my hair, I can expect at anywhere from one to three strands in between my fingers. I'm 23 years old and I don't think I have a lineage of early age hair loss. I don't see a bald spot forming. I was wondering if it was just the weather warming up. 

I've never grown my hair this long before, and I haven't had a haircut for approximately a year now. I've had a trim about 6-7 months ago though. Anyone else experience this when growing their hair long for the first time?

Edit: sorry, forgot I'm wearing a mask in my profile picture.

[​IMG]

2. I actually knew a kid who went through this same problem. His head ended up shrinking and he died. R.I.P.

3. Dude long hair will shed, its just a more noticable thing than short hair. Its like skin cells, they eventually die or fall off and are replaced by others. Ive had long hair since i was like 8 years old man, you get used to it

Sent from my HTC One S using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Damn, I don't think that's going to happen to me though... haha 

5. That's normal. Nothing to worry about.

6. I grew my hair and wore a pony tail for 18 years, then shaved my head for a year and my hair is just a little longer than yours now.

My advice is don't wear hats.

I miss my pony tail. :(

I do think woman like to have a man eat her pussy with long hair, they can have a lesbian fantasy's.

7. I used to have long hair in High School and I noticed hair falling out more often. 
    Now I just keep my hair short, and if I run my hands through my hair, I usually don't pull some out by mistake. 
    Anyways, it should be normal. 

I wear a fitted very often because my hair gets in my eyes when I drive with the window down. It's not long enough yet as to be able to tie my front hair along with everything else. So my only choice right now is wearing a cap. :/

9. Hair falls out constantly throughout the day. But you notice it more when it is long. Its normal.

10. #10 snoopdog6502, May 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2014

I did this in my 20's... It was bad ass for a summer and im a white boy. I got some wild pussy looking like a freak.

[​IMG]

11. It's totally normal, dude. You shed all the time, everyone does, it's just more noticeable when your hair is long. Want to freak out about it? Try wearing your hair in a ponytail/braid all day and having to remove all your shed hair at once when you shower at the end of the day. Now that's some freaky shit.

Sent from my XT1055 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. I read that everybody loses 70-150 hairs everyday, when it's longer u jus notice it more (I have the same problem)