Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking Alone For First Time?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Johnny Richards, May 25, 2014.

1. I smoked alone my first time, you should be alright.Take two hits from a pipe and then put it down. Tip: Your heart probably will beat very fast, dont worry. Nobody told me about this my first time and I almost freaked out lol. 

2. Have fun, make sure not to freak out. I geeked nuts my first time but thankfully I was with what I would say is a veteran toker, and they helped me through.

Sent from my SM-T217S using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Curiosity, nothing to do with the topic, but your name, Johnny Richards. The Richards is obviously Keef, your picture is of him wearing kickass velvet pants somewhere between the release of Let It Bleed-and Sticky Fingers. I want to say 1969, but it could be anywhere from 69-71, not important.

What is the Johnny for? Johnny Thunders? When you think of the most smacked out (eeewwwwwwwww, he mentioned another drug while have a discussion about people who use other drugs, better block him, eeeeewwwwwwwwww, I am the worst kind of criminal, that much is apparent from my conversational mention of smack), elegantly wasted rock guitarists ever, Johnny Thunders and Keith Richards come to mind

4. #24 Nba1, May 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2014
    The more comfortable you are with the person you are smoking with, the better your high.

5. Battlefield is my shit also!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum