Sickboys House Of Genetics Journal #1

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by SickBoy., May 25, 2014.

1. #661 SickBoy., Mar 29, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2015
    A Quick Update!

Day 1 of 12/12. Official

Connoisseur Genetics

Strawberry Dogshit

(Strawberry Cough X OG Chem)

OG Chem = (OG Kush X Chemdawg)

[​IMG]

Tree!

My 1st cannabis plant ever in a 20 gallon!!. She's a fakkin beast! :metal:

2. [​IMG]

A buddy of mine left these at my house!

[​IMG]

3. Maybe you should put those down. They don't look like your rolling papers. They say my rolling papers. Lol jk bro

4. #664 SickBoy., Mar 30, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2015
    Haha that made me laugh!

Whats up with you Man?

5. Just finished watching some walking dead. Now I'm studying and watching some movies and checking on the girls.

What about you bud? Have a good weekend?

6. Hey man!

My wife an I follow the walking dead! We own it on DVD an we are rewatching all the seasons! My weekend was ok. The weather was terrible most of the time. I just smoked a bowl of my Northern Lights an finished my beer. Got the kids baths an in bed.

I'm stoked about my SG seeds. And super stoked for my Strawberry DogShit!!

7. Well DAMN. Haha. That's a fucking tree bro. Can't wait to see what you pull off that! I agree with hack too man those papers don't look like they're yours. Lol.

8. Hey brotha!

Yeah I'm excited for my Strawberry Dogshit! I should get a decent amount from her! Yeah I put the papers down don't worry. Haha

9. A Quick Update!

Samsara Seed Company

Green Love Potion

(Black Domina X Lavender)

6 weeks flowering

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

She's packing on the Weight an she's getting More colorful this time around. My night temperature never drops below 68*. The lavender may be showing through a bit more this round!

10. A Quick Update!

[​IMG]

I'm sitting here on the porch, enjoying the Mountain breeze.

11. #673 SickBoy., Apr 7, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 7, 2015
    A quick update!

Cali Connection

Chem 91'

2 weeks 1 day flower

[​IMG]

She doesn't have a scent yet. But she's piling on the Trichs!

Samsara Seed Company

Green Love Potion

(Black Domina X Lavender)

7 weeks flowering

[​IMG]

She is starting to finish up now. Turning different shades of fall colors an yellowing off. She smells like grape cool-aid now!

12. Ahh!! Man, that green love potion! 👌perfection!

Chem 91 is going to smell SOOO strong in diesel. Love that strain. Well I love that and many many strains hahaha. But she's a good strain :D

Keep it up, brother!

13. Hey man

Thanks for all the kind words! My Green Love Potion will be the next to get the ax! I'm pretty stoked for the Chem 91.! I bet she smells dirrty! Haha I love like a million strains brother!

How are ya today??

14. I'm doing very well. Still at work right now. Then heading to class right afterwards, finish some projects then I'm helping a friend move.

How about yourself, good sir.

15. Hey man!

Dang man its raining here so I'm off. I got this bad sinus thing going on. I can't breathe. My nose is stuffed up an running at the same time. It's 10473929 worse when I lay down. So needless to say I haven't gotten much sleep at all the past couple days. Anyhow enough complaints .
    Busy as always I see my friend! An damn you must truly be a good person! I hate moving more then most anything. An for you to lend a hand to anyone, family or not is amazing.
    My hat, is off to you sir!

16. Dang man!! Get healthy! My allergies are horrible right now so I'm sort of in the same boat.

Yeah even with my horribly bad back, I still try and help anyone who needs help. Even if it means helping move. Because I know if I needed help, I would expect the same from a friend, or family member :)

I hope you get to feeling better bud! Have a smoke on me

17. Hey man that's great. So I'm not hunting the interweb trying to decoded which vape pen to buy. I need to be able to medicate on the go.

18. My chem did was the same way with smell sickboy. Didn't have much of a smell until about 5-6 weeks then.... DAMN it wreaked lol. I have HORRIBLE allergies to animals,dust and the outside world haha. So I feel your pain with the sinus problems.