Sickboys House Of Genetics Journal #1

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by SickBoy., May 25, 2014.

1. Yes sir!

I like there selection Aristocat!

2. I think they are awesome and their bday freebies were cool. Now I'm digging on herbies big time cuz they are cheaper and stealth is so much better. For selection it is hard to beat attitude!

Sent from my DROID4 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. I've only ordered from the attitude. About 5 years straight now. I just ordered on there bday promo an got like 24 free beans.

4. I did the bday promo! I have been ordering from different places to see what are out there. I need to stop buying seeds lol

5. Aristocat

Yeah I have quite the selection/collection going on. I must have 100 seeds or better. Lol

6. Aristocat,

Ya know I've found some of my best strains from gift seeds alone from The attitude. I order on almost every promo.
    I don't like to preach nor brag but if you or anyone reading this wants a strain reference, Order R.K.S off of The Attitude it's Reserva Privada seed company. It's DNA GENETICS usa based company.

https://www.cannabis-seeds-bank.co.uk/reserva-privada-r-k-s/prod_3083.html

now I had first gotten (really killer skunk) as a free seed a few years ago. I just threw it in with my collection an a year or so later I germed it an grew it out. Now it was by far the best skunk I had ever had. But a poor yield. What herb I did get was AAA+ Top Shelf. I had only taken 3 clones of her at the time. One for 2 of my friends an one for me. So my friends grew there's out an flowered them an didn't take any clones. So im growing my clone out, I go to work an come home one day an my light had fell on her an broke her in half. So i knew she was dead but i still kept her an tried to take care of her for a few weeks. But she had died. I was sad.
    Anyhow I just ordered 1 feminzed bean of R.KS
    AN she just got here in the mail. I'm so stoked to grow her out again. Anyone who has truly had this strain can never ever forget her STENCH! WOW she smells. A filter is a Must! With her. Anyhow enough stoned ranting about 1 strain!
    Good day blade!

7. #47 SickBoy., Jun 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2014
    Update!

WOW I just fed my Cinderella 99 and my strawberry diesel yesterday a half strength feeding of veg nutes an there loving it. Especially my c-99, wow she's grown just since yesterday! !

Cinderella 99

[​IMG]

8. No pistols yet. I start my day 1 from 1st pistols seen. Harvests are all different. Different strains an every different pheno. So i go by the trichs after week 9 or so.
    No flowers yet
    Back two are floweriny. Front two veg

[​IMG]

9. Lookin' Good!!!

10. Hey thanks Legal Liez!
    I'll take a look at your grow!

11. Looking killer sickboy, is your screen name any reference to Soical Distortion? Love us soom Social D. Lol

12. Greenman

Even though I do like social d, no it has nothing to do with that.

13. Still the same..

14. Quick update! !

Week 2 of FLOWER! !

My Northern Lights and Strawberry Cough are looking great! :)

Northern Lights on the left & Strawberry Cough on the right!

[​IMG]

Northern Lights

[​IMG]

15. Sweet!!!

Sent from my DROID4 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. Aristocat,

Hey thanks bub. I'm enjoying the view as well. Well I was, the light is off now. But anyhow I've grown the same northern lights strain 6 times now. I really enjoy this pheno. It's completely predictable. I keep trying different training techniques to try to get a better yield. My best yet with this pheno is 2 plants 7 oz dry cured an smokeable . As for the strawberry cough this is only my 2nd time growing her. An I'll be honest, the first time was not great. I didn't know what I was doing. I may have gotten 1 oz. But that's in the past. I'm a bit more practiced now. The only thing I don't enjoy about this grow is that NL is like 90% Indica and my SC is like 90% Sativa. Even though I've topped, lst'd, fimmed, pinched...haha pretty much everything, of course my strawberry is about 6 inches taller. Not to worry. I have my NL on a spare pot. So she's the same height. Of course I turn my plants everyday. An they have been thirsty little girls! There in 7 gallon pots an they have been drinking about a half gallon of p.h. balanced water each every other day!

17. Very nice!!!! Mine go into the dark for the first time today.

18. Greenman

Hell yes! I'm excited for you! :) I'll check out your grow an show some support to a fellow blade.

19. Quick update! !

I germed 2 feminzed seeds on 6/14

Samsara seed co.

Sweet Black Angel (Black Domina X Super Silver Haze

[​IMG]

Samsara Seed Co.

Green Love Potion (Black Domina X Lavender)

[​IMG]

Now I'm a big fan of BLACK DOMINA! I got these 2 beans as freebies from The attitude! So there both a cross of black Domina so why not try them out? I'm not a fan of these too strain names at all. Lol kinda lame. Any how blades keep growing! !

20. Quick update! !!

Ok so you guys remember my Strawberry Diesel??
    Well here she is now! Man I love training my plants so much!
    SO MANY TOPS ALREADY :)

Holy Smoke Seed Co.

Strawberry Diesel
    (Strawberry Cough X New York City Diesel)

[​IMG]