Fastest You Ever Nutted ?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by chrisdask8r, May 25, 2014.

1. Idk, with one chick it was fast as hell. Like 2 minutes, maybe that long. It was like wtf, this shouldn't happen. Mess around a few minutes then go back at it and it happens again. Duck that!!!!

2. idk mAn, ask good old righty  ;)

3. You just gave me an idea! I'm gonna get a vidcam, and a stopwatch and make a video-blog of daily timed fap sessions. After a year, i'll see which one was the fastest. Anyone down to see that?

• Like Like x 3
  4. V

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. I was dating this chick that was super hot latina with the perfect ass anyways we went to a concert got wayyyyy to drunk that night i only lasted a couple mins she turned around n looked at my like wtf.... i pulled my pants up went out for a smoke came back n was ready to go again the night worked out great after that but since then I havent had sex drunk.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. #46 Carne Seca, Oct 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2014
    Oh boy.  The first time me and the fiance were intimate with each other.  It had been a while.  My last relationship ended with the guy marrying a woman and I was his best man.  Long story.  Bisexual men can be fickle.  Aaanyway, I'm not one to give the milk away for free.  You gotta buy if you wanna ride.   So it was a couple of years before I met the Ginger Avenger. 

We talked about it at first and I told him how nervous I was and that I had a lot of baggage.  I was constantly warning him off but like a bull in a china cabinet he charged on.  Now he tells me he wishes I had submitted a résumé.  

We started kissing then he ran his hand up my leg and..... 

I was so embarrassed there were tears in my eyes.  I was sooo red.  The humiliation came in waves.  He started strutting around talking about how manly he was and he made me nut with a mere look.  I didn't talk to him for a week.  Now I call him cock-eyed. 
    He doesn't like that.  Which is why I will never stop.  

• Like Like x 4
  7. I've always had trouble cumming sooner than an hour and the girl i'm with knows I can fuck "forever" so she was pretty shocked when I came in about ten minutes last time.

• Like Like x 1
  8. these stories are so beautiful. fastest was probably when me and my friend fooled around. straight guys can be fun~

Sent from my GT-I9082L using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  9. I last an annoyingly long time. Usually it's cool but trying to jack off or trying to get a "quicky" in is a problem because of the medication Ive been on since before I was sexually active. I'd say like 10ish minutes is how long it takes to jack off or try to have super fast sex if I'm horny but busy.

10. like 15 seconds the first I slipped it in without a rubber, it was a great 15 seconds

• Like Like x 1
  11. I've been a hopeless scrub years back. Probably a good fucking ten seconds.  :laughing:

12. Literally my first time ever getting laid it was less than a half minute.  I'd never hooked up with the girl before, I was completely sober and we had been playing around for a while.  As soon as she said we should have sex my mind went wild, it might be one of the most anxiety inducing moments I've had.

13. A few minutes probably

14. #54 beerbrewer, Nov 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 3, 2014
    I've been with my wife for almost 14 years and I am the only guy she has ever been with. My wife was a late bloomer, cute short chubby chick in high school that had a tremendous growth spurt and lost all her baby chub her junior year. I nabbed her fresh out of high school with all sorts of dudes hanging on her. Anyways. She got me into foot sex. Because she was short her whole life and then suddenly grew (she's 5 foot 8 ) she has really small feet and has always gotten complimented on them. I never paid attention to women's feet before her. Anyways, she loves her feet and I was soon to find out why.

When we were dating we went to dinner with a bunch of coworkers. She was in love with me the minute she saw me so she couldn't stop touching me. We had been dating exclusively maybe a week or two and had never had sex. Mostly just kissing and heavy petting but we both knew our potential was special so we never really pushed it too far, we had started out as friends when we first met but it had slowly and naturally progressed to the point where this story takes place.

We were at TGIFridays. Halfway through my salad she started rubbing her foot on my leg. Her feet are soft as hell, hell her skin is just super soft. Anyways she kept this up, slowly making her way higher until she finally reached my straining ready to burst bulge in my slacks.

Now I am a talker. Everyone we worked with appreciated my ability to joke and talk and entertain. So me being quiet and sitting there with a strained look on my face was definitely weird. I tried my best to play it off but my soon to be wife had me under her complete control and she knew it. By the time her foot reached my dick I was on the verge. She trapped my dick against my leg between her toes and milked the ever loving shit out of my cock. It took me about 2 minutes to have the biggest orgasm in my pants I had ever had in my life. I'm at the freaking dinner table surrounded by people and I'm coughing and jerking in my seat acting like I'm choking on my beer getting thumped on the back by my homie cuz he thinks I really am choking. I was given a glass of water and promptly and on purpose spilled that shit in my lap. I paid for us and took her home and fucked her brains out. I knew at that moment I would spend the rest of my life with her and never regret a second of it and I haven't.

• Like Like x 2
  15. Probably like 20 seconds but last night was like 45min. It sucked ass having to fuck so long.

16. It was the summer of 1986 and I was unemployed and looking for a job. I was a virgin and I saw a blonde hitch hiking by the side of the road. She asked me if I was looking for a date. I had no idea what she was talking about. It turned out that she was a prostitute. I spent $50.00 and lost my virginity and lasted a good ten to fifteen seconds in the front seat of my 1977 Chrysler LeBaron. Yeah, I have no shame.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Lmfao you poor guy lol

Sent from my SM-N920T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  18. Roflmao lmfao lol lol

Sent from my SM-N920T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. My ex had her tubes tied so i never had to use a condom.. God damn that was hands down the best sex i have ever had. I came in like probably 20 seconds, then came again, then came again, then came again. This 40 year old lady literally made me cum like 20 times in half an hour but holy fuck was she crazy.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Yes let me tell y'all .. Well y'all know black women are either notorious for having huge asses or incredibly huge tits .. well i was with a babe that had the biggest most juiciest ghetto tits ive ever had the pleasure of playing with .. anyway we started off as friends & the tops she would wear would blow my mind she also had the sexiest legs & feet so whenever she would wear her outfits it would blow my mind cause she'd have on skirts, sandals & tight v neck tops .. like oh my god!! anyways the first time she seduced me, was when i went to her house looking for her punk ass brother who fuckd me outta some money .. i knocked on the door and she answered & told me he wasn't home & she was wearing a black tshirt w/o a bra underneath .. as i was talkin to her trying to find out where he went .. she gave me the sexiest look & flipped her shirt up & good lord .. she took both my hands and put'em on her tits .. it felt like i was dreaming .. from that point on whenever i'd get with her she'd let me play with her tits, suckin'em, burying my face in her deep cleavage .. this went on for a while until she finally let me fuck'er & when i did, i was so excited & rock hard bcuz it was something we'd been waitin for for a long ass time .. i must've ripped her panties off so fast, she didnt even take her shirt all the way off, she just had it pulled up like whoa! still the heat of the moment had me laying her down, drowning in cleavage, suckin her tits like theres no tomorrow,then i parted her legs like the red sea & dived into her bush .. she was wetter than waterfalls it felt like i didnt even have a condom on & the minute she wrapped her legs around me .. $plash!! i cant say i lasted seconds but minutes i was so mad at myself bcuz i didnt have another condom & i had to get going bcuz i had to be at work soon ... after that she ended up moving & i never saw her again .. the way i saw it was sure i didnt last long like i wanted to but hey shit happens ..

• Like Like x 1