How Do I Get Into Soccer?

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by TimeIsMoney1, May 25, 2014.

1. fuck soccer watch hockey

TBH I dont like watching Hockey. I love going to the games but i dont like it on TV

So much better in person

3. You pick up a glove and a bat and sit your ass down and watch the Yankees vs red Sox. That's how

4. #24 JamaicanBacon, Jun 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2014
    Dont listen to anyone on here. follow La Liga the league in spain. The league in which football is actually beatiful. People in la iga actually play football instead of just constantly clashing with awful attacking strategies. Although i do support liverpool. i cant watch the epl for too long its fucking terrible and not enough skil just constant counter attacking. la liga is full of skill and thought out attacks with stars like messi and neymar. FUCK ronaldo, selfish bastard, never passes the fucking ball, lol. 

5. Germany has the best team

All you need to know

Omega369

6. ehhh, no. spain and britian have wayy better teams. Britain has sturridge, rooney, sterlig, gerrard, wellbeck, ox-chamberlain the list goes on, spain has xavi, fabregas, iniesta, sergio ramos, pique, costa, silva, pedro, busquets, mata, villa, xabi, alba, and casillas. if anything i think spain might actually win this world cup and if not them then england and then ofcourse those skilfull fucking brazilians, lol.

7. Eh I didn't and still don't know much about soccer .. tho either the last world cup or a few years ago I accurately predicted the final 3 teams when it was Italy Germany and Spain I think and d pain ended up winning

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Dude, just go on youtube and watch the past World Cup highlights and full games. I love watching the World Cup, but leagues bore me. So I'm only a huge soccer fan once every 4 years lol.

9. patience this isnt the nfl.....give it chance     I like to multi task....listen to some tunes and have the game in the background if you are getting too bored

Nigeria and Iran was really boring but I hung in there for the USA game and had a swell time

10. I'm English from Liverpool, I've had a season ticket for my team Everton for 20 years. I'm biased because its virtually my only sport, but there's no better sport to be in the stadium, watching your team playing at home against their big rivals. Give it a watch this season in the premier league

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. OP is banned mate.

12. Lol. This was a great thread. Cheers all. :D