Kushgodrexs First Grow

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by kushgodrex, May 24, 2014.

1. Jesus. That's so much. I'm more worried about the lettu getting high. I just set up my light. So badass. depending on how much letty I use in my first month will be the determining factor on if I get another. I was thinking about doing one side hps and one side led. Here's some new pics ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1401315903.741546.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1401315982.807723.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1401316007.123943.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1401316052.790539.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1401316068.057140.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1401316105.039754.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1401316145.356102.jpg
    Look at the pic I took two of I think the 2 and 3rd to last one. I dropped that one and if fell out of the soil. I wonder if it'll bounce back. And if you look at my twins. One is already beating the other for growth.

I'm a noob so you don't have to listen to me.
    http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1305920-Kushgodrex%27s-First-Grow

2. yea I hear ya about the lectric bill but it all evens out in the end. maybe you could run your 12/12 times to be were your lights run at night and the dark cycle runs through the day because most companies charge you more for peak hours and also itll help keep your room cooler as well. Are you gonna vent your light?

3. Yeah, up into the attic, carbon filter too, saving up for that, getting my hurricane inline fan next week, well I'm buying it next week. Prob a week to ship. But in two weeks time I'll be using my light. So stoked.

On another note, don't you think exhausting air outside and using air inside the house gonna run up my a/c cuz it has to constantly put new fresh air? Where is live it is very humid outside 60-90% and into the 90'S here soon. But my place is 73-74f and 45% humidity around the house, even with 6 fish tanks lol

4. #25 kushgodrex, May 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2014
  5. #28 kushgodrex, May 31, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2014
  6. #29 robmcg2003, Jun 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2014
    Glad I don't pay ur electric bill! Shit!  Looking good Rex, I wish i had that kind of space.

7. Note to self - never ever ever ever use water bottle as a starter cup, everything falls apart.
    With that being said. Repotting was a mess. My LSD plants fell apart. I thought everybody was gonna feel the pain but they didn't. My 2 LSD are looking better than my one Acapulco gold. But my other two gold, CR+ and SBA are doing amazing. Temps low 82f

Hey bro looking good!!
    Yes, it's the first set of leaves, they come straight out of the cotyledons and its the time when your plant starts the
    photosynthetic process.

9. #34 kushgodrex, Jun 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 5, 2014
  10. Hey rex, what type of water bottle did you use and what kind of trouble did you have.
    I want to use Gatorade bottles for seedlings and 2 litre soda bottles for my plants because I plan on growing smnall plants and my grow room is only 2x2.5 ft so I'm trying to make the most of my space.

11. Thanks bro. Your girls look good. I wish I had that kind of room to grow. someday. Ok so I will probably start in the same one I plan on finishing in. Not sure if it will be enough room or not but I am trying to get a prepetual grow going so I am harvesting something every 2 weeks. I have read a lot about it and it looks like it is possible but I guess we will find out.

12. #39 kushgodrex, Jun 6, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 6, 2014
    Yeah, I tried cutting the bottles in half so the soil remained in tack and I tried to cut the bottom off and raise the plastic off from it but they still fell apart😖
    There's a thread somewhere on the forum called the solo cup challenge and they only yield 1-14 grams off those, so I would start in a big pot if I were u. In 4 weeks my plants will be in 7 gallon pots, and will be lst'd to scrog
    From now on, I'm starting them in solo cups