Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What Are The Regulations For Legal Cannabis In My State?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Superjoint, May 24, 2014.

Oregon (1oz, $500-1000 fine)

sounds great.. :rolleyes:

2. Yes its shitty, but can get out if it with 3 hours of community service

3. Does anyone know if a drug dog can smell out a glass piece even if I always used a ash catcher, so there's no way there could be residue in the bong right? and emptied the water every use?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Utah passed the use of CBD oils, now they want to tax on it but hey no regulation on the percentage of CBD needed in certain medical cases. This place is in the Stone Age!!!

5. #46 Old School Smoker, Jul 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 11, 2014
    Good god did anyone notice the penalties in Kansas? Any amount...2 years and 2500 bucks!!!! Fuckin conservative neandrethal redneck farmer muther fuckers!!!!! 0.1 gram and you do 2 years and pay 2500 bucks. I'd break the arresting officer's nose for that punishment.

6. that is pretty stupid (and scary actually) knowing ANY amount will possibly give you jail time, but that just means that people are going to be that much more sneaky over there. Luckily in my town in aus if you're caught with it its likely that they will just give you a caution and/or fine and you're on your mery way. ofc that's not for kilograms of pot though

7. It already is legal. But you must have one of only like 6 diseases. The list is very short.

8. Out here in LA, the medical system is just a paper mill. You basically just go to a doctor whos paid to give you a slip of paper saying you can do legally what you do already, and the list of conditions covered is so big that anyone can get one. You've had a headache in the past month, right? Haha anyway the benefits do outweigh the costs, cause 50$ a 1/2 and smoking right in front of a cop is worth the 40$ a year i pay to the paper mill.

9. I live in Delaware and contacted my Sentor about when I could get my medicine and where and so far I was told this month and no were to buy. If I get a card I can not be charged but before you pay $125.00 and got nothing so I never filled it out but now after I get the card I have cancer and back problem from 1995 but the government is saying with card I can have it but I want to know what I am buying not buying off the streets is were you have to get it but you can't grow it.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. Are you seriously creating multiple accounts to keep saying that? Oregon has such shitty medical marijuana laws.

11. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZSZgzernx4

12. I honestly didn't realize Kentucky's laws were so strict. That's good to know!
    Outside of personal interest, I wish they would just go ahead and legalize it everywhere. It seems stupid to put off the inevitable, especially with alcohol and tobacco legal. 

13. Let's all pray for the stoners in Kansas. They have the strictest laws in the USA. My next bowl gets lit for them!

14. I told my doctor that my eyes were to white. They needed to be redder. I paid $40 and got my rec. Walked around the corner to a dispensary, and i was stoned within the hour. L.A rules!

15. Lol at enjoyandlive's first post, I'm baked so that completely threw me off guard homie.

16. I live in Arizona. I got sent to prison back in 08 for poss of marijuana. I had a lb on me and did a year in Arizona state prison. I still live in Arizona and still smoking. fuck the cops! this plant is not a fucking dangerous drug

17. #58 Captain_Jack, Sep 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 14, 2014
    That map in incorrect. North Carolina still has criminal penalties for any amount of cannabis or seeds. You can't get incarcerated for less than .5oz, but it's still a crime. Anything over 1.5oz is a felony

18. I wonder if NH will ever have dispensaries or they'll just keep fucking around and stalling everything until the last possible minute.