Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What Are The Regulations For Legal Cannabis In My State?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Superjoint, May 24, 2014.

1. I've never heard about this company before

2. because it is a new company, they only entered the market.
    the way of support, the U.S. government, they recently passed a law on the legalization of marijuana.

3. Have you tried their products?

4. no =)
    product only legalized and this Canadian company, a couple of days and everything will be.
    yesterday watched their shares rose in price!!!

5. you want say if shares grow, then this product good?

6. I just say, this company growing fast, and shares just approved that fact

7. it's interesting, you can throw a link, I want to see

8. easy http://goo.gl/gqtv6p you can follow for price change here.
    you want buy shares?

9.  have a savings of money, I think followed couple days by changes in prices, can make some money :yummy:

10. this is a very good idea, but I have no money, so I will continue just watch, it`s very interesting for me =)

11. no money? they cost like 50 cent!!! 100 dollars = 200 shares.
    Like for me, easy money=) 
    2 klick, buy and sell=)

12. i haven't even 100 dollars=)
    but good luck you man=)

13. thx for link

14. Most sites that offer shares/stocks require at least a $500 minimum to open an account. Plus there's a 50 percent comnission aswell (For penny stocks, For others its usually around 2 - 30 percent depending). Its not worth it to invest in penny stocks.

15. you want say, when I buy shares i lose 50 % my money?

16. #36 Jesse Botwin, Jun 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 23, 2014
    Typically yes. Depends on what your investing in and what service you are using. Its not as simple as clicking a few times and getting super rich. Not many people made it big investing in penny stocks.

Ususlly, If you wait long enough, you would make enough money to treat yourself to a new "toy" (Like a Jet Ski or a RooR bong) Or to pay bills. Thats about it.

Believe me, I would know. I've invested numerous times. I've lost over $5,000 of money I had invested before when the stocks value plummeted. Another stock I invested in made me enough to get a new jet ski (around $13,500) but it took about 4 years to make that much and I had to invest around $2,500 into it initially.

17. Technically...it's supposed to be legal in South Carolina but it has to be consistent with federal laws...Feds say NO. So South Carolina says no. I can't wait to not live in this crazy hillbilly state.

18. No one  say that was easy. some lucky, some smart idea. I think all question about what company you choose to invest your money. And I agree with Bob Read, medical marijuana, its trend now, and its faster give you money...

19. i saw in Carolina thets law be considered in next month.
    just relax, and stop panic=)

20. Hmm? I agree with you, Investing in medical marijuana is an excellent idea. But I've been watching their stocks and its actually declined MASSIVELY since 2010. Its at a constant slow increase after its massive drop though.