3 Plant Potted Outdoor, Chemdawg Hindu Kush And Purple Kush . Eastern Wa

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by PhilthyPhil, May 24, 2014.

1. I just recently picked up Hindu again I love it! I'm doing a few indoor that are getting close to being done ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1401389626.937251.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Damn, looks like that Hindu is gonna be covered in Trichs. Looks like your clippings/shake will be a valuable commodity as well. 8) Super dense

3. My buddy ran this cut got it tested at 20% thc , one of the denser buds to. I got an indoor grow journal to scope it out if you'd like.

4. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1401392202.404126.jpg some g13 I got going along side it ;)

5. Holy fuck! Your shit resembles Justin Timberlake circa 1998.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. Yea! over here in eastern Washington we have awesome weather conditions to grow the kick ass buds. :D

looking good.

7. #27 PhilthyPhil, May 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2014
    I'm hoping for a nice warm fall and long summer. I'm hungry for a pound per plant.

8. #28 snoopdog6502, May 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2014

Im counting on a good haul fron 7 blackberry,a Jack Herer, and a DJ Short FLO. Ordered more dark devil fem autos and going to run 2 crops of white rhinos outdoor. and an indoor hydro seed crop of white rhino autos.

Im still wanting to plant more, Im still going to be a small timer growing a few pounds.

9. I got like 10 strains indoors , id be happy with a half pound each even since I got 30 indoors at the moment. Outdoor growing is new to me still but I'm fast wanting to expand . If the buds turn out shitty ill just blast em in to oil lol :p

Last year I was getting half pound plants with no effort, just planted them with the corn and sunflowers. You will get way more the 1/2#ers.

I have 4 soil and 9 bublicious clones in hydro flowering under 2,000 watts then will pull the plug and upgrade my rooms in my basement for full climate control,cooltubes,all hydro, filtered aerated water reservoir. real time reservoir PPM/PH/temp probe,chillers possibly CO2.

Im willing to bet your outdoor will be so good that in years to come you will pull the plug on indoor for the summer too. :)

11. Dude, I grew 2 OG Kush Plants in some 3 gallon pots outside during the Winter. I germed them in October and harvested in Late March. They grew all of a foot and a half high. I got 50grams of flower. Growing outside in pots is easy!

*Of course using common sense, if there was a frost warning (34 or below) I'd put them inside during the night.

-B350

12. I'm pulling half pounders on lots of my indoors so if I double that outdoor I'll be one happy blunt

13. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1401577169.887507.jpg

14. Now this is my kinda thread.  :smoking: Those are some good looking bushes!  I'll have some CBD hybrids (Black Afghan, OG/Blueberry, and Headband), a purple Bhutanese landrace, a few Northern Lights and Sweet Skunk Autos, and another random clone or two going in Pullman by the end of June. They're still vegging and bushing out inside, so cute.

15. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1401768183.346300.jpg put outside two more plants , another Hindu Kush abd chemdawg

16. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1401935298.333429.jpg windy today but that are stouting up

17. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1402129155.148237.jpg hindu in the middle was thirsty af

18. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1402300128.172776.jpg chemdawg stouting up

19. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1402468085.668465.jpg purp kush

20. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1402715987.131173.jpg