Dwc Northern Lights Auto 400 Watt Grow Journal (First Grow)

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by Lismelol, May 23, 2014.

1. Hey man they are starting to recover and you give me hope because my plants are suffering from heat stress as well. I hope it turns out well for you!

2. Well I'm a happy camper. Buds are getting huge! Had to tie up two of the bigs ones because they were leaning over way to far. Can't hold up the weight.

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1405994196.033770.jpg

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1405994205.632461.jpg
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1405994215.516762.jpg

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1405994226.617892.jpg

What ya'll think?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Wow holly fuck yours are butt FUCKING mines ! What light and strain again !? Jesus Hahah

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Mines !

Attached Files:

5. Lol thanks dude. 600 watt HPS. Northern lights autos. I'm shocked by the growth I really am.

6. How's it going jearbear? Hope your grow is doin good!

I think I will be cutting mine down pretty soon. Haven't had time to go check on them for about a week now but I hear the buds have gotten huge.

Apparently my top leaves are starting to yellow and seem like they are drying out a bit. I'm hoping this is due to nearing the end of it's life cycle. Will be checking the tricomes today under a microscope to see how they are looking. Can anyone confirm that yellowing of leaves is a sign of nearing the end?

7. Hey man I'm about to set up my new 5x5 tent today and show you some updates. I think there gonna be delayed due to heat issues

8. Nice! Can't wait for the pics! You will like the tent upgrade I'm sure. I like mine so far. Wish it had one more cross member brace in the ceiling but it's not the end of the world. Eventually would like to upgrade to a nicer gorilla tent. All in due time though.

That sucks on the heat issues causing you some delay. I'm sure they will turn out awesome though. A few extra weeks won't be to bad.

I've been slammed at work the last week and a half I haven't even seen my ladies in person...seeing pic updates every couple days is like torture! Will be Tuesday before I see them in front of me. Work sucks! From what I can roughly tell by the pics I've gotten and my buddies word it sounds like we may be cutting sooner than I thought. Now I'm getting paranoid I'm going to wait too long haha. O well it's been a lot of fun watching them grow!

9. Soooo one of my plants has almost all top leaves bright yellow and dying off. Sign that I'm just about done with that one or do I have a problem? Anyone know? It's one of 5 in the same bucket. The others haven't done this yet so I don't think anything is wrong in the water.

10. Long time for an update here we go! I got the new tent up and running

11. Here they are I got one thats budding burnt to hell by the lights and one still growing taller wtf Ahah

Attached Files:

12. They look good man!!

I had a little nug fall off one of my girls. The string holding the branch up slipped and ripped a nug off. Dried it out and smoked it. Damnnnn good stuff man holy hell

13. Adk I've seen several ppl say yellowing leaves are normal near harvest.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Soooo here's how my night went last night...

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1407843219.695921.jpg

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1407843276.631042.jpg

Trimming them up after cutting them down and hanging for a day and a half. Hanging some of the trimmed branches and laying others out on a make shift drying rack. Moved all the equipment out of the grow tent and am using that to dry all this out.

Picking up mason jars today to use for curing and storage.

Had a small branch break off during the initial cut down that had some nice little nugs on it. Got that dried out pretty quick with a fan on it and packed that in the bong. Woooowwwwww is this stuff good!! Taste is smooth and very pleasing. No harshness or foul taste at all. Very uppy high. I'm very happy.

15. How's it's goin jearbear? Hope your gettin close.

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1408316777.137759.jpg

Just chillin on my back porch smokin some of my own. Sticky as hell man. Reallllyyy good smoke. Everyone I've smoked up says it's the best shit they've had in a long time. Can't wait for second grow!

16. Alright what's up I'm glad your smoking your own goods!!!! I'm cutting down the flowering one tomorrow once my jewelers loop come in to confirm that I'm late as fuck on chopping lmfao. Well the second northern lights auto flower is a FUCKING tree like 4 ft tall bout to flower up !

Attached Files:

17. So how's the harvest jearbear?? You sample any of your hard work yet? Hope you enjoy it as much as I have mine! Sitting on my porch overlooking the mountains smoking home grown right now. Nothing like smoking your own weed.

Your plants look amazing by the way. I can't wait to see what your next grow produces. I got about a pound from mine. Let me know what you got from yours!

18. Hey man! I've finally harvested that one plant that was ready!!! It took about a hour to harvest every thing! It looks like a about a ounce or two just eyeballing I guess 🙌🙌🙌🙌

19. After chop and trim I'll get detailed pics of them a little later

Attached Files:

20. Nice work guys. How do u post a pic here. I have some growi g and some in the jar. I need a place to discuss my issuse with and found this. Starting new seeds today and want to do the journal thing. Thus is my 4th crop and not rwa)y satified wirh the outcome. Could use somr advise..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Grasscity Forum mobile app