Need Recommendation For Grinder

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by mightyliang, May 23, 2014.

1. I'm looking for a relatively cheap grinder (under $20) that grinds the weed very fine. I have a vaporizer so it must be grinded to a very fine consistency. It must also have a kief catcher. Anyone have good recommendations? 

2. Could get a 2 piece space case for like 25. I know it doesnt meet any of your criteria but the grind is so nice and you can not clean it after each use resulting in kief caking up on the sides. But as for a 4 piece try sharpstone maybe? I don't know the price off top of head. You just have to be careful on the cheap ones because they will leave metal shavings in your ground bud.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Thanks for your recommendation. I just looked over some reviews on amazon and some complained about metal shavings coming off the grinder, and the hole is relatively big so big chunks of weed falls down. I need something that grinds the weed very finely. 

4. hmm I never had that problem with mine. cant imagine they all come out good though, at only 10$ mine worked pretty well and ground my bud fine. I here the best four piece money can buy is a space case.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Try the chromium crusher. Been using it for over a year and still works fine. If you want a finer grind hold the grinder upside down so the weed won't go through the holes and grinds more finely.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. space case

7. 2 piece Volcano Vaporizer grinder. It's under $10 and will grind extremely fine.

I smoke on 1/5. I was always taught to reduce fractions.

8. Those razor blades you see in movie when you people are making lines of cocaine. Works good to grind weed as well.

9. I also can vouch for this grinder. I have the blue one, and I paid 25$ For it and love it. It is on sale for 10$ now so definitely buy it. I want to buy another

10. i had a three deck which cost me £13, was perfect, was metal and black with a marley picture on the top.. - recommend a metal one with the like weird square kinda shaped teeth.. i dunno if i'm making sense lol x

11. I might go with a sharpstone..... anyone can vouch for other grinders before i make a purchase? 

12. My Santa Cruz shredder grinds perfectly for my pax. Unfortunately it was 75 for the 4 peice

13. Yeah...not looking to pay 70+ for a grinder Lol. Around the range of 20-30 max. 

14. #15 dankness420, May 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2014
    Coffee grinder for $15 at local grocery store..

Personally I own a cheap 3PC grinder bought from the mall, had it 7 years and still works great, minus the fact that I don't clean it.  Looking to purchase a better quality grinder in the near future.

15. To answer your complaints, you just need to clean it before you use it with a paper towel mixed with soap, then wash it out good and dry it. Then it is perfect, and to finny grind you hold it upside down for a few turns,  

16. I have a sharpstone and it's the best grinder I've ever owned. It wasn't cheap, but it was worth the money

17.  Anyone have good recommendations? 
      [​IMG]

18. If you have a subway by you I suggest ham and cheese on rye

19. Magic Flight finishing grinder. Bust your bud up by hand, then load it up into the finisher. Shit comes out like powder. (Rack up a line of that bud!)

Alternatively: Magic Flight nano grinder, it's a 4 piece iirc and it's not a super fine grinder but definitely busts things down quite well.