Tallglassesofmilks Fox Farm And Cfl Closet

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by tallglassesofmilk, May 22, 2014.

1. Man that plant you posted in micro forums looks really well shaped. Your lst and pruning the lower stuff off looks perfect.

I think it will fill out really well...depends mostly on how much light you have. I'm about to read through and figure that out :)

2. 400 watt hps light and its sharing it with 2 other plants now.

3. Using 2 tsp per gallon tiger bloom and 1 tbsp per gallon big bloom. Supplementing calcium and magnesium from molasses and Epsom salt.

4. That's a sweet lookin nine gram cola man. Thumbs up!

5. My first a dub clone to root and grow a node or so and some pics of the girl scout praying.

Attached Files:

6. Update! (Like the guy from unsolved mysteries)

Attached Files:

7. damn I'm pretty high. those buds should plump out nice for you...is this gonna be the first plant you've finished under the 400w?

8. It will be, yeah. Its cool cuz I could just stick with all girl scout and have a sure thing in the next 70 days and I probly will. I need weed now lol.

Their were two other plants that were bag seed from some awesome alien dubble. I killed them. Lol. Not 100% sure what did it. This clone that's in the red cup is from the plant that was doing the best. Its 4 leaf sets of new growth high. Pray for her lol. It reeeeeally sativa based which is weird cuz it was some extremely strong og type stuff that was tested at 32%+ THC. I'll probably flip to 12/12 in the next two weeks and transplant her into a cheap coco/vermiculite mix (jiffy seed starter mix), in a 3 gallon fabric pot. That stuff is only $5 a bag and you can get it anywhere. I have more coco on the way though, it just takes a little time to get here cuz its really cheap. :)

9. I took a couple clones that have rooted now from that sativa based bag seed stuff I had. I still have one plant that's coming back from a yellowish death looking burn or lockout of some sort. This clone is by far the biggest and healthiest. I have 4 more. I'll probably keep 2 just cuz the 400 watts is only so much. Once I get the new reflectors and lights and all I will be taking more clones and keeping more large plants. For now, I'll be sticking to 1.5-3 gallon pots and using more small plants for a faster harvest.

Attached Files:

10. #150 tallglassesofmilk, Jul 26, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 26, 2014
    Also if anyone is local to me (orange county) and could help a poor, first time grower turned career grower out with knowledge or used equipment on the cheap... Really just anything, I'd be eternally grateful. I've loved cannabis from the day I met her at age 11, grade six.

11. Me too brah, summer after 6th grade, I bought my first oz of mersh, I found my love.

I know I'm nobody to get advice from, even though I've grown a fuck ton of pot, we are still learning.

And some of us make simple mistakes over and over again...

like me and this lockout BS that killed my xxl wizards fire in the last two weeks of flower.

I think the coco might give you more problems because of its natural sodium and potassium in it.

Be aware of that when you mix your nutrients.

Be sure to expand it, put it in a 5 gal bucket with holes in the bottom to drain, rinse it with hot water.

Then with cool water until it runs clear.

Mixing coco and soil/ peat can give you an unknown starting place for your nutrients.

Next grow, if you want to run straight coco, which is sweet, I can hook you up with my cool bro Ironhead.

His thread moves at light speed, check it out he's glad to answer questions...

http://forum.grasscity.com/indoor-grow-journals/1200596-ironheads-perpetual-dream-room.html/page-490

He's a coco master and has been knocking out some excellent looking monster plants.

His buds are going to be in high times for oct, i think.

He has a secret room, dual spectrum vert lights, AC, and gas...

Nothing More  lol.

12. For sure, I could do coco only. I got 3lbs dry on the way. Or 3kg? Can't remember. Here's some better shots of my current gsc.

Attached Files:

13. @sitandspin420 wow I didn't know ironhead was gonna have some stuff in hightimes. that's sweet.

He does have an awesome coco post in his thread somewhere I just saw. here's a quote of it.  I have a similar post I made in my thread but his is way better  :)

Yo, thanks for the nice pics, milkman.

Looking at those pics, I see what seems to be mag def and heat stress with the leaf serrations turning up on ya.

I don't think we have lockout on my remaining plant or your gsc.  Just a def that's it.

gsc is such a nice strain, you are going to get some great nugs off of her.

Hey bongsauce...

Yupper, that's right HT!

Thats a major that-a-boy to Ironhead.

I forget the strain, but its some purpley looking fat buds.

Glad to see you're here and you are running some coco.

Milkman's going to rock this gsc, I can't wait!

Pulling up a chair and lighting up a joint...  lol.

15. Awesome, glad to have y'all here. The other plant (the one with the burn or something) is just a site for sore eyes... Otherwise I would share her. I guess I can take pics tonight when lights come on. Its a hybrid, mostly sativa it looks like. I killed 2 others of the same variety and it is the sole survivor. Its in a 3 gallon plastic black pot :(. I think the heat combined with the lack of oxygen to the roots killed the others ultimately.

The room is steadilly over 85, sometimes 90. Heat is definitely a problem. I need to start bringing in some sort of income from this eventually... So I will be getting an inline fan or two and ducting.... And using panda film instead of my closet doors so that cutting the holes for ducting will be easy. I have an ac unit and it keeps the place at 75 but the light keeps the canopy at 85-90.

16. Mag def makes a lot of sense because its had molasses... Now it needs some Epsom. It is weird how the girl scout just flourishes regardless of what it is in need of.

17. Second joint of my own home grown ever. Woooo!!! And a hilariously old grinder from CPA (nuggetry) first week they were open in Santa ana. Lol. History!

Attached Files:

18. that's great man...sure is a nice feeling. :)  :)

19. Alright I said I'd show her... Don't laugh, lol. The buds are sooo tiny... Its at week....??? No idea...

Attached Files:

20. #160 Bongsauce, Jul 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 29, 2014
    she's still got time...that's kinda how my plants look after I defoliate halfway through flower.  I'd flush her good, give some medium nutes and get her right up under the light. Regardless, you're doing really well training your plants to maximize yield...once you get other things sorted those plants will be yielding quite a bit.  :bongin: :smoke:

*if heat's an issue with the black pots you can put paperplates on the soil...or color the pots white...even taping white paper to it will work.