Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How Good Does It Feel To Go From Dealers To Buying Weed In A Store

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Misterman228, May 22, 2014.

1. It must be amazing to not have to park next to a dumpster and wait for some guys to pull up, hand you a bag , then dip.

It must be fucking amazing.

2. The great thing about dispensaries is the sheer variety of product you can get.  If you're just going for leaf you'll be fine, but it's the concetrates, edibles and other assorted goodies that make it worthwhile.

As for haters who say dispensaries aren't that great and to grow your own, that's not always feasible for everyone, and it's good to have an outlet where you can still obtain medication in an easy fashion.

3. Yeah, there's nothing about my life that would accommodate growing my own.  Soccer mom, conservative-ish suburb, very young child, older child with autism, teen with impulse control issues, disabled myself, needing my meds tested for dosage, and also, we rent, and our landlord is a fundie.  Oh, and my green thumb?  Is black.  I can't keep a freakin' aloe plant alive.

Also, I don't want to.  You know how many socks and shawls I could knit in that time?  LOTS.

4. Exactly!  I've been a patient for 8 years now, and this year is the first time we've had that we could grow - and we started our grow a good two months ago and it isn't ready for harvest yet.  So what am I supposed to do in the meantime?  Right - go to the club

5. congratulations brother!  bet it will be the best you ever had because you grew it yourself.

6. Moving from florida to colorado and buying weed legaly i was living my dream man. Nothin like getting away from dumb ass pot dealers in florida. I moved back florida a year after that again and left back to wisconsin cause i will not ever ever ever ever again have a "guy" i now grow or just buy wax from a friend since grade school who gets ship ments from other states....yupe may not be legal in wisconsin but i can still get my hands on everything thank you other states i appriciate it.

Sent from my EVO using Grasscity Forum mobile app