Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How Good Does It Feel To Go From Dealers To Buying Weed In A Store

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Misterman228, May 22, 2014.

1. How surreal is it? I live in ny and here is no medical program here which sucks ass. I

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

2. I've been getting deliveries lately here in Oregon. Just send a text and in less than an hour a nice professional guy brings my meds. Better than getting prescriptions at the pharmacy. He even comes at like 3AM out to the middle of nowhere...

What part of Oregon are you in?  I have a friend on the coast who needs such a service (she's not terribly mobile.)

4. #4 snoopdog6502, May 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 22, 2014
    The fact the states are taxing the shit out of it makes the state shitty dealers charging too much. They don't give a fuck about the customer.

Support your local grower and distributor who risked his/her personal freedom to take care of his people.

5. Surreal? Smoke your very first tester nug. That shit is surreal.

6. I'm near Portland. Check out leafly.com, there are a number of delivery services in the area. There must be one that delivers out there.

7. Lol. It's like buying beer. Is that surreal

I have been a card holder for almost 10 years now. I have been into one and that was to buy my clones. I haven't stepped foot in one again.
    Surreal. Haha

8. Felt like getting my wallet picked, so I grow my own - fuck the dispensary bastards. 

9. For real. Could at least get a little slap or tickle.

No, this is like, 3 hours from the closest place on leafly or weedmaps. :(  I feel so freakin' bad for her, she's dying, and while mmj won't save her life, it sure will make the quality of what's left SO MUCH better, yk?  And we just can't figure out how to get it from a dispensary to her.

11. #11 Storm Crow, May 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 22, 2014
    Ever go to an old-fashioned candy shop when you were a kid?  It's like that the first few times. So many choices and your mind is in a haze over what to choose. (Suggestion- Forget the names, use your nose, and pick the one that smells "dang good" to you!)

That "candy shop" feeling wears off eventually and it becomes a little more like regular shopping. I usually buy a little hash or a clone when I go in, but I only rarely buy herbal cannabis. I grow most of what I use. :smoke:

Granny

12. Yeah but like to go from being secretive and going to dealers to go to an open store and buying weed must seem a little cool right? I've never done it though and it seems like alot of people done like it on here

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

13. It's pretty cool for certain reasons. When i got my first mmj card it was back when AZ first rolled out their mmj. My job at the time was against drug use and i was actually the first legit mmj employee (cancer) and they actually re molded their policies around me. So part of the excitement was being able to use cannabis in a position that previously outlawed it.

Another gem is having a dozen strains to choose from with test charts showing cannabinoid content etc. This was exciting because for years my selection was limited to no name strains from a dealer.

Over the long term... Growing your own is the best option. After that would be visiting a legit caregiver who has the knowledge and selection of a disp without the steep price. The legal stores are great but the novelty wears off and eventually you consider what's most economical for the long term.

14. Dude. I live in ca. There is no hiding or secrecy around here about it. The stores are a joke. I already have 15 different statins to choose from all that I send in to get tested.
    The stores are worse than street dealers. They bitch about having to pay 1k/lb and then I go back in to see my product being sold for 250/oz all in the name of compassion. It's just like buying beer. Do you get a boner when you walk into a liquore store.

15. Support street dealers.

16. Support local farmers. I don't live in cities where you have ghetto street pushers trying to sell dime bags.

17. Doesn't matter if they are"ghetto" or not support anyone who is risking their freedom to get you weed don't care if they push dimes or grow plants they are doing you a service and usually if they are small time dealers and chopping dimes they arnt making too much probably just enough to smoke for free.

18. No, the boner is usually subsequent to visiting the liquor store.......if you're lucky and you're not too drunk. :laughing:

19. I love it :) everyone who works at the clubs treats me so nicely. also medical grade weed is good

20. Some of you guys are so pretentious haha. For someone who has never been to a dispensary yes it would be amazing to have 20 quality strains along with tons of edibles and hash in front of you.