Yay For Evolution..

Discussion in 'Science and Nature' started by Mantikore, May 21, 2014.

1. Well, that escalated moderately.

2. That was so.. out of the blue..

3. Balls?

Oh that is very generous of you.
    All I did was save your life, I don't think I deserve the great honor of sucking your godlike penis.

5. #45 smokehound, Oct 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2014
    Aw man edited.. the link failed.. it was one of those head-swaps (not that kind heee)

Headswaps? 

7. Sometimes you just need a good release..

8. Technically wouldnt a godlike penis be a blend of every animal penis on earth?

Enjoy the mental image.

9. Elephants have a prehensile penis that they stick inside the female and move around. The Stud turned down a great thing. 

10. This thread went in a very weird direction

11. Its only weird if we make it weird

Now lets learn more about evolution and the role of the God penis :)

12.  The god penis sacrifices its own sperm to show how insecure and jealous it (the penis) is.

13. [​IMG]
     Sometimes the soldiers have to be sacrificed in a right handed training session but it is those same training sessions that allows the fight to continue longer.

14. [​IMG]

THis is kinda a chat-thread at this point, but have fun with that, nerd.  It doesnt care how godlike the penis is. :laughing:

But in an attempt to salvage this thread, let's consider the evolution of cyprinids, like the slutty carp above..

They're adapted to living in water devoid of oxygen.. ..because of this a carp could die if it respired too quickly.  Their physiology actually limits the amount of oxygen they can absorb.  Isn't that freaky?

15. #55 Nerd139, Oct 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 7, 2014
    I tried to get us back on track and then you were like "and the god penis sacrifices sperm". Dont blame me.

Also lung fish. They evolved to breathe air and can survive out of water for years. They even have these primitive "legs" to walk over water. Dont know if their the same family of fish youre speaking of tjough.

16.   The fins are actually really weak, lungfish prefer to slither like an eel on land.   I wasnt blaming you :laughing: I was being funny.