first Grow 2014 Nor Cal

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by Organic_Disciple, May 20, 2014.

1. Wtf my shit isn't posting!!!

Sent from my PG86100 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. What mix? Can you repost base soil amount and your dry amendments again?

3. 65% Kellog
    15% EWC
    15% Perlite
    60 cups Rock dust. ( 1/2 cubic foot)
    20 cups lime ( if I should divide with oyster I will)

10 cups alfalfa
    10 cups dry fert @ 4-6-2 ( E.B stone sure start)
    20 cups kelp meal.

I'm doing a 2-1 cu ft for the purpose of me being so late.

But instead of alfalfa would it be okay to do 20 cups dry and 20 cups kelp?

4. no how many cubic feet of base do you have that's what I want to know then you can figure out the amendment ratios can't do them without knowing how much base your working with

5. 20 cu ft

6. Your numbers look sound then but honestly if you drop alfalfa and just use dry balanced mix just stick with the ten cups and drop the alfalfa, alfalfa takes a bit to break down and gets real hot anyway so without proper cycle time you would definitely burn your plants.

7. Sweet! I'm finally on to something! Lol. So don't add more dry or kelp? Just 10 and 20? That's only...1.5 cups to cu ft...

8. that's perfect cause being that low you can get away with a two week cycle or less and you can always top dress or do some nutrient teas later on to give em a boost. Better to have less in the soil so you don't worry about burn. You can always add more later in various ways during the growing process.

9. Sweet man. I totaly appreciate the help. I love you. Lol

10. uughhhhhhh that's too far haha a thank you would suffice hahha

11. Thanks :)

12. Felt good to mix it up!!! Thanks everyone!

Attached Files:

13. Wish there was something said about all the flies that showed up in minutes

14. Azatrol azamax or neem oil??? Has anyone ever had an burn or unwanted side effects? Oil and sun doesnt sound too good together.

15. Ugh yea always keep them out of the light until totally dry after any kind of a spray, especially neem.

16. So safe to do it in the evening? How long does it take to dissipate?

17. When you spray you want to do so thoroughly making sure to coat all surfaces. Many bugs like mites hang out on the bottom of the leaves. So spray enough that everything is dripping like a fresh rain. That takes a little bit to dry. How long depends on how big the plants are. Just make sure they sure dry to the touch before putting back under lights.

18. There under the sun. So I'll coat them asa the sun is off them. Will that be safe then?

19. Yup, I would move em to a shaded area if you need to. Best time is yes evening when sun is not directly on them but still up. Or early morning before the sun comes up is what I do that's your best bet.

20. Hey guys. How long do you guys typically wait to apply FIM and topping techniques between. The time between applying them again?