Talk Dirty To Me

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Cawdswallup, May 20, 2014.

1. I kiss you down your neck while i touch you. I pull your hair and pul ylu down to my cock and make you choke on it real good! I just keep gagging you until tears come
    Out og ypur eyes. Then i rip off your panties and make you bend over so we can fuck so hard while i soank your ass. Mm i just keep fucking your wet pussy. Then just pull it out and put itt in your ass. I fuck you until you cry. And cum deep inside your ass. Then finnish off with some cunnilingus

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. :D:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::D:D:D

Ahahahahah Ahahahahahahahahahahahahaa

Why spaghetti ahahahaha

Sent from my HTC One mini using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Funny thing is.. I don't think this is the first time you'v said that.

4. I feel so horrible pathetic and wrong!!!! Whooooooore!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. I'm going to expose to you to patriarchal sexual dominance

6. #46 Bubbashine, May 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 22, 2014
    You fucking little slut you get my cock so fucking hard oh I'm going to tie you up and spank your fucking ass so hard for being such a dirty little slut, Spank, Spank, Spank, Then I'm going to slide my throbbing cock deep inside your tight little pussy till I pump my load then I'll flip you over and fuck your tight little ass till I pump my load again. After that I'll leave you tied up for the rest of the day and just punish and fuck you when ever I like.

7. *Clears throat*
    Taken from some posts I've made in THT...

Your cock feels so good. I love it when you're all the way inside of me. Can I have it baby? Make a mess for me. Fill me up, please? I will be such a good girl for you.

...Let me taste you...I want to stroke you until your cock beads with precum so I can lick it off, cupping your balls while I suck you into my mouth and wrap my lips around your head, my tongue massaging against the underside as I take you further into my mouth, inch by inch, until you're buried down my throat.

8. I felt like every word of that .

A+

Sent from my XT1080 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Oooh baby oooh your vag is as sweet as pie. I will now penetrate you. Bang bang...sleep mode.

10. Oh baby baby you're the one.

11. Are you ready for intercourse?

Sent from inside a kangaroo's pouch

12. I will smack your titties with a dildo. Now caress my ball sac with your oral orifice baby.

13. Subbed

Just walk up to your girl and tell her "yes, I would like to sex please"

14. Tell me all the dirty little things you do when you masturbate, you naughty boy. Tell me everything, baby. Tell me how you play with yourself.

Get over here, big boy. And show me who's the boss!

I'm your slave for the night. Tell me what you want. *wink*

Maybe you should spank me – I've been very, very bad.

The internet is great.
    http://www.sexcigarsbooze.com/2010/06/how-to-talk-dirty-50-examples-that-will-make-you-blush/
    I'll remember these, lol.

15. Prepare your vaginal crease for insertion.

16. I'm going to fuck your mom and eat a bowl of cereal

Sent from my XT1058 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. #57 Bubbashine, Jul 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 2, 2014
    Oh yes baby slide them sexy silk stockings on slowly while I play with my cock eaaghh eaaggh, Crawl over to me nice and slow. Oh fuck eaaghh eaaggh yes like that you sexy bitch. You get me cock so fucking hard eaaghh eaaggh, Yes suck that throbbing cock eaaghh and lick my balls. Oh fuck yes eaaghh  you filthy little slut, Like that! Now bend the fuck over ahhh ahhh as I slide my cock inside your tight little pussy eaaghh eaaggh. Oh fuck I love the way your pussy grips my cock, I pull her arms back and hold her tight young body as I whisper how her pussy just doesn't want to let go. eaaghh eaaggh Ahhh, Ahhh oh yeah your tight little pussy feels so fucking good wrapped around my cock, Fuck I love the way you grind back as I'm fucking you it feels so good. Don't stop oh fuck I'm, I'm cumming fuck ahhh ahhh eaaghh eaaggh in Arnold Schwarzenegger's voice!

[​IMG]

18. I want to cover you in mud and then pee all over you.  Then I'll tie you up so you can't take a shower.

Do you like that my dirty, covered-in-mud and piss FWB?

19. I'm going to lather them titties with coconut oil and then slide my cock up-and-down until an explosion occurs...oooh baby.

20. #60 PigBenis696969, Jul 5, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 5, 2014
    Initiating thrust sequence!

Sent from my XT1080 using Grasscity Forum mobile app