Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyone Like Smoking More Than Vaping?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by stj529, May 20, 2014.

1. Well I bought mine a few years ago when it was one of THE ones that everybody recommended. But I have also vaped out of a Volcano and it's the same deal. I can't imagine that any other models out there would produce something vastly different or better than either the DBV or Volcano. It could be slightly better, maybe…but I don't think it would make any major difference. Vapor just doesn't give the effect I want or expect from super-high quality flowers. I'd rather smoke flowers and vape oil or hash.

2. I highly suggest to never vape HQ buds. Only high mids or the likes...

3. #23 tstick, May 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 21, 2014
    The thing that bugs me about the DBV is that, the FIRST draw tastes really clean and floral. The second and third…etc. draws get more skanky with each one. So, if you start the load and then pass it to someone else, it's not going to taste the same. I guess the bag style vapes have an advantage over the whips in this regard.

Vaporizers "toast" the weed. I go for taste. I judge weed on how flavorful it is….but regardless of the taste….the high that vapor imparts, by itself, is just….incomplete. It seems to separate the chemicals in such a way that you have to vape the load until it's like coffee grounds to get both the THC and other cannabinoids AND the full array of terpenes -not just the light, floral flavors, but also the heavier, skunkier flavors. But you never get all those flavors at the same time as you do with smoke. 

But my wife loves the lighter kind of high of the DBV so she uses that and I smoke from my glass bubbler! 

4. Why? Good buds taste better and get you higher and require less vaping

I would always suggest vaping dank for the best overall vape experience.

I use mids for smoking

5. #25 Homelander, May 21, 2014
    Last edited: May 21, 2014
    I started vaping last year when I got my Extreme Q and I just prefer vaping than smoking now. I definitely conserve more weed and I just feel fresh when I use my Extreme Q or my Solo. I did introduce a buddy of mine to vaping and I feel like he would rather smoke than vape so I guess it all depends on the person.

6. Smoked mids taste bad as opposed to smoked dank, ime

Vaped mids dont taste too bad at all
    Vaped dank tastes awesome too, but smoking dank lets me feel the other components more pronounced in the high, along with the taste, aroma and etc.

Especially since my sinuses are bad, the less smoke the better.

But... By all means vape HQ buds if you grow or got money to throw about for bud, I know I would. But for now im just using a pen and some crumble

I was in a conservative mindset when I posted that hahaha

7. bong . but maybe soon a vape bong