A.O.s Green Adventure

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Drakkor, May 20, 2014.

1. Manure is good

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Didn't even make first page, that's bad!! Well I am here in the back in my recliner, chunkin the deuce with a doob in my hand. Mars 2 should be fun!! Have you fried you retinas with that thing today?? Haha

Sent from someone that still twist up phillies!!

3. better late than never!  :bongin:  :hello:  im excited to see how you roll with organic! Soon I too will be building my own soil. I've been using a local store bought living organic soil up until now.

4. Still waitin on the okay from the bank i.e. the old lady but i don't see her sayin no. Or me.listening if she does lol. That cheaper power bill has me dazzled.
    Also, i might be getting a tent.
    Already got the seeds ordered. ;)

http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1304901-Amethyst's-7Gal-Organic-Dirt-Extravaganza!!

5. Listen to momma, it will save you much future heartache bro, trust me!! Lol

Sent from someone that still twist up phillies!!

6. Sorry 😝 blame my insomnia ...

Sent from my ... well aren't you nosey...

7. Thanks for the invite! Subbed up.

8. With a good soil you won't need any nutrients. They will just kill your soil

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. #32 Ironhead, May 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 20, 2014
    What up big A. I'm subbed up for sure.

Gonna give you some advice. Take all your GO bottles and throw them all in the trash. That stuff is complete crap. 

If you are gonna mix a soil, you gotta do it right from the get go, so it doesn't come back to haunt you later on when there is a lot less you can do about it. Take your time and get all the correct amendments and let it cycle... it will for sure be worth it. The recipe that Tx put up is perfect.. I would do my best to follow it to a T.

You prolly will need to order some stuff to get the complete mix.. take the extra time and effort and do it! This website has all the amendments you will need.. they have soil recipes and advice.. you can chat with the dude that runs it, Jeremy,  when he is online and he is super helpful. You can even get premixed nutrient packs that you just add to your base soil (Base soil- EWC, perlite, and peat moss) stir them in, let it cycle, and be done with it. Can't get any fookin easier than that. 

Here is that site.. and the nutrient pack that I think you would be interested in. :

http://buildasoil.com/collections/all-visible-products/products/nutrient-kits

I know you don't normally order shit and have to find it locally, but going this route will relive a lot of guesswork, plus give you amazing results. Soil will only be as good as you make it, and it needs to be made good. ;) :smoke:

10. Well that sucks!! I just ordered another! All well lol. Guess ill have to return em. Ill be sure to check that site out.
    I was thinkin about using silica in the mix but havent seen it on anyone's soil mix recipe.
    http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1304901-Amethyst's-7Gal-Organic-Dirt-Extravaganza!!

11. I wouldn't say GO is complete crap. That's kinda harsh. They get shitted on for the name and how they're presenting it but the product itself is good. I've gotten through enough runs to know. Won't give you AN or Fox Farm yields without working on your own custom mix and ratios over time, but again definitely not bullshit.

That being said they def should rename it since it's in a bottle. I've seen a couple organic grows that used em (not on here cuz you'll get ripped a new one for asking about it ;) but with a properly amended and cycled soil it's essentially trash at that point. Once your soil is dialed in you won't need em.

Seen bio marine and weed bubbled and aerated into some kinda tea on here tho, forget who it was. Their root booster def works. If you don't use molasses I might hold onto the bud booster or you can mail that to me, I need another bottle ;)

Sorry to ramble but just wanted to the discussion since I actually use GO and that's all I've used. When used correctly it's a great product. If you're getting into real organics the bottles are obsolete since your soil has everything and more GO tries to squeeze into its bottle with OMRI and so called "organic" slapped on.

Sent from my SAMGSUNG-SG-HIGH-ASFCK using Swishers and Herb®

12. General organics nute package. I hear its not bad at all, but you have to mix when u use it. If you premix it gets shitty somehow cause it kisses off the plants.. I have read in multiple threads that as long as u mix right before you use it its good shit..

Sent from my XT1030 using Grasscity Forum mobile app