A.O.s Green Adventure

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Drakkor, May 20, 2014.

1. So I'm 90% sure it was temps and theirs. Figured out the clear dots I'm seeing are eggs or shite!! So here's what I think is going on. First I must not be getting the undersides of y leaves good enough. Second because I spray spino and use it in my watering there living just long enough to lay eggs and then dying. Hence why I can't find a single one! I need to get a spray wand... sounds like a good idea to me..
    *thrips

2. Homedepot has 1 gallon sprayers for 8$ spinosad can be mixed up let sit for a month or more and still work fine. Mix ya up a gallon of water with 4foz of jacks in it. Spray heavily at lights off every other day for a week then every 3 days for another week. You shouldn't have any bugs left after that dude

Current Grow: 1k Multi-Strain

http://forum.grasscity.com/indoor-grow-journals/1252985-cloud-delta9.html

3. Thanks tokin. Still having a hard time believing it since I feed spino and spray. Can only find eggs though. Not one pupua

4. Day 7

Attached Files:

5. Well. Today has sucked majorly. So much so I'd rather not go into it in detail.

But one point was my AC fell into the tote that was catching the water and stopped cooling properly.

So I made an AC box hooked it up to a 240 duct fan and out of the room. Hopefully this works since my plants and myself almost died today.

6. Glad everyone made it. Are you still running that AC inside??

Check out my grow! Mars II LED & Organic No-Till Soil.
    http://forum.grasscity.com/organic-grow-journals/1318542-freedom-35.htmlk

7. Sure am. But the heat its putting off is pumping out of the window. Its a window unit with an AC box or I have to get a standing unit. The window in that room is too small.

8. I would suggest a standing unit than to rig something up. They come with hoses to vent outside with adjustable window brackets.

Check out my grow! Mars II LED & Organic No-Till Soil.
    http://forum.grasscity.com/organic-grow-journals/1318542-freedom-35.htmlk

9. Here is mine.

Attached Files:

10. What model, but and price? Ty for the replies!

11. I meant the one you have. Just to give me an idea of the btu range I'll need.

12. Just bought a 10000 btu standing unit. Thing blows like a chick who loves to swallow
    And for the cost of it she better!!

13. Thanks for lurking through H!

14. I'm about to throw the towel in. Idk what the hell is going wrong.
    I mixed 35,ml to a gallon of spino in my sprayer in hopes it would eradicate whatever is leaving white spots on my leaves and it just keeps spreading along with whatever deficiency I have.

Attached Files:

15. Could it be the built up Spinosad on the leaves? :confused_2:

16. Honestly man idk. I've never had this problem before. Can too much spino look like a P or k deff n thrip damage? I've never had to pH my sprayings before but that's the only thing I can think of. The leaves are curling down like claws and turning black a necrotic. I thought salt build up so my last 2 waterings were just ph'd water but it doesn't seem to be helping