A.O.s Green Adventure

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Drakkor, May 20, 2014.

1. Mine is 0-0-0..

2. Ya go ahead and up the dose and see what happens with the spots.

The Botanicare stuff I use is beneficial to me for having the N in times like this. I've never used anything but that stuff.

3. This is what I use..

Sent from my XT1030 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

4. same one I'm using hype

Sent from my LG-L38C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Thanks for the advice guys. Ill let ya know in a few days how it goes.

6. Fed them the tsp each of just camg water.
    Top two nodes on both plants are stacked together. I really made a winner with Wreckless.
    I gave the camg to both because wreckless was getting the red stems also.

7. Well fellas. I believe its light stress. My leaves were almost vertical last night. Ill get photos and measurements tonight. But i remember garr saying something about early signs of light stress and I'm betting I'm in late stage, hence the yellowing. Wreckless can handle it but not stupify. So light stress combined with a camg deff.

8. Didnt he tell you they were stressing cause they were praying?

9. Yo, AOG, I thought you was growing in organic dirt? :unsure:

TJ

10. I'm having issues with this theory, when my girls get hot they droop. Of course, light stress I have seen curl just the serrated edges like mites do. My healthiest girls pray. What is your rh like?

11. I'm gonna say u need to.keep on the search for that cause. Light stress causes bleaching but u gotta be awfully close. Also, I'm not saying.it ISNT from light stress, cause I don't know what caused it, but praying leaves being a result of anything but happy sounds a bit far fetched. I actually read that post when he told u that, and had considered jumping into the convo, but I'm getting better at holding my tongue.

12. That was the plan but circumstances in real life caused a change. I didn't have time to cycle a soil along with other issues.

Sent from my LG-L38C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. My rh fluctuates between 30-40. Ill show ya what i mean later tonight. I might be quitting my nee job already. So might be sooner

14. #975 donothinggardening, Aug 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 23, 2014
    Ohh gotcha :D there's always next time! Lol

TJ

15. Hot spots could be the reason why one plant is effect from the heat stress and the other is fine. Do you move there positions?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. Definitely not hot spots. I check my room often and in different spots. My room runs high 60's - high 70's. There's no droopy leaves so its definitely not heat.

Last night the leaves, stem and all were almost vertical.

17. Let's see some pics

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app