A.O.s Green Adventure

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Drakkor, May 20, 2014.

1. Wait for it.. I've had em fool me before...

Sent from my XT1030 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Usually when a male pre foes have hairs its a single hair thin motherfucker.. I fucking hate males.. But, I am considering another seed run if I come up with anything I like. I am really considering the fcj in some kind of cross.

3. I've yet to have a male too! I've caught almost all my herms. I'm glad too cuz I've only found like under 10 undeveloped seeds total. I've got a few wonder kush which grow new branches out of the preflower spot instead of preflowers and all have shown female. The new branches look hella weird for a long time. They look like female preflowers but more pointy and no hair. Eventually they get bigger and bigger and open up to be a three bladed leaf! Could be you have a plant with a similar trait. Male flowers are distinctly ballsacklike. Clusters of ball type thangs.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. I have a male with one single hair on it and the rest of the plant is the sacs...lol on the right a hair on the left sacs hehehe confused kush hahaha

Itty Bitty Canna Committee- "Our Cup Runneth Over"

Attached Files:

5. #812 Hemp Hugger, Jul 31, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 31, 2014
    Not to bad... working with some clones my breeding closet my veg closet and now two tents is exhausting but I wouldn't change it for anything. ... :):):)

Itty Bitty Canna Committee- "Our Cup Runneth Over"

6. Pic?

7. How long in flower now?

I have seen them start like that, pretty sure one of my plants did that then stretched like a mother.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app