Headstash Seed Co. Gdp Grow

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by kushking920, May 19, 2014.

1. On a side note if I don't have any taps by morning on the GDP I will be popping 4 skunk x haze and journal those here instead

Sent from my secret garden 400hps

All my posts are false as Marijuana isn't medically legal in my state all pictures were taken off the Internet by others

2. Bummer dude.  I hope the gdp's turn up for ya!

3. Me too but if not it's OK :) the peaches and SH will do me and the wife just fine (and these two strains are actual Headstash breed not just gifted beans) so please anyone reading do not base Headstash seeds' rep on the GDP

Keep it green

All my posts are false as Marijuana isn't medically legal in my state all pictures were taken off the Internet by others

4. MMMM Peaches.  I think the skunk haze will be nice to run beside Peaches because of the similar flower times.

5. Yeah that what I was thinking too and I'm sure it will yield enough to keep my Headstash in a happy supply (pun intended) :)

6. Does anyone else have gdp beside yyou and me

Sent from my Huawei-U8652 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. I just made an order this week so hopefully I will be getting some.  I didn't mention it to MrH so I won't be sad if they don't give GDP freebies since he already gave me 2 free packs of beans. :D

8. You should of waited to see what tthe genetics can do before buying more but good luck with them

9. There is something to be said for wanting to be some of the first!

Sent from my DROID4 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Meh.  It was 50 bucks.  I have no problem spending 50 with MrH in good faith after they gifted me 2 packs.   Besides... I love my Island folk. :D

11. great im starting a company too ill send you 12 seeds for 50 bucks lol
    :p

12. Ok send me 2 freebie packs first and I'll consider. :p haha.

13. Name address social and c.c please

Lol

14. #54 Brother Urb, May 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2014
    Sure haha want a copy of my fingerprints and my court ordered DNA test as well? :p

PM'd.

15. @[member="kushking920"],

How long have you been trying to germ the GDP? I don't consider beans to be duds for at least a couple of weeks. I have seen seeds from some of the most sought after breeders in the world(i.e. Top Dawg, Bodhi, Shantibaba, Dynasty) that have taken a couple of weeks. In the pics, it looks like they haven't even cracked, so I wouldn't give up on them yet. I do hope they come up. We popped 10 GDP 3 months ago. 10 came up. They all showed between 7 and 10 days.

I am going to start a journal. It seems that the Peaches, Lychee, and Skunk Haze are coming up pretty quickly for everyone, so I am going to pop some SoCal, GDP, Mazar and Burmese. I will probably flower them all very small so we can fit them in our little personal smoke tent that is going until we are fully set up again. This way we can all grow together!

Obviously, if they are duds for everyone, I will pull them off the site. I am grateful for the exposure that these journals have afforded, and I really hope that everything comes up. If they don't, I will make the appropriate changes. I hope that no one is too upset, as they have all been free so far. We are certainly not trying to screw anyone over. The goal is not pay for shipping and packaging out of my own pocket to send out shitty beans...heheheh

We do consider all feedback to be good feedback. We all do what works for us. Please don't hold back if something sucks.

Thanks again for giving these the space, bud. I will add my journal link to the main thread when it is going.

MrH

16. The GDP has only been germing for about 4 days so I'm definitely not giving up I'm just going to set em aside and see what happens I really like how quickly the peaches came up and I might just do 2 SH to see how quickly those work I'm just not wanting to have too many going at once lol

17. I'm definitely not upset about anything lol I am just glad to have any part of this test run at all :)

18. Me to! It is great to be able to be some of the first to put journals up on these cool strains!

Sent from my DROID4 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. I'm soooooooooooooo slow.  Way behind y'all.  I feel like a kid again chasing my brother on the bike.  WAIT FOR MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

LOL