Headstash Seed Co. Gdp Grow

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by kushking920, May 19, 2014.

1. Update day 3:
    All peaches germinated and had nice strong taps I put two in soil and two in cubes I have strong feelings that all four will sprout within a day or two as this strain seems very vigorous so far

GDP update:
    The four seeds still haven't germinated yet in the paper towels it looks like they're going to be taking their sweet time getting going

Sent from my secret garden 400hps

All my posts are false as Marijuana isn't medically legal in my state all pictures were taken off the Internet by others

Attached Files:

2. Did u soak tthem in a cup till they sunk first?

Sent from my Huawei-U8652 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. No I didn't but I keep the towel plenty wet but not drowning

All my posts are false as Marijuana isn't medically legal in my state all pictures were taken off the Internet by others

4. U gotta hit it with the 3 piece combo

Scuff ur seeds with a nail file
    Place em in a cup of water till they sink
    Then paper towel in a sandwich bag in a dark place

I got a root a inch long in 36-48 hours with the last seeds I germd

5. I'll toss em in water today! Thanks for the tip!

6. Sometimes I check on em n give em a little tap while in the water n they sink.

From there just wrap em in the papetowel an then in the sandwhich bag. Should be fine.

I'm rooting for these gdp to b something special since I got some myself

7. Yeah its a strain I've wanted as a staple for sure

8. Which ones were those?

Sent from my DROID4 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Pics were of the peaches all were ready to go

10. Sweet. Sorry I am easily confused lol

11. Same here I should have specified sorry lol I was baked

12. Hey kinkush920!  I just found this thread. Subbed!

Mind if I add it to the link to the headstash journals?

13. Not at all thanks for coming along!

14. Day 4 and today 3/4 of the peaches have broken through the ground! I expect the other one to break through before the end of the night

Day 4 GDP update
    Still nothing yet I really really hope they germinate. How long before they would be considered duds?

Attached Files:

15. Yay!!!! Did the purps show tap root before u put them in? Sorry I'm on my mobile app

16. These are the GDP beans here they are still in paper toweling sorry if I caused confusion the ones in the above pics are all only Peaches the 4 GDP have shown no signs of progress so far and have been scuffed sunk in water and now sitting in paper toweling

Attached Files:

17. Might b duds its been a while now but keep trying though.

Since Headstash was gifted them maybe he had them for a long time and weren't stored in a cool enough place .

18. Yeah I figured but who knows maybe a day or two....

19. #39 kashkr0p, May 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2014
    RIP GDP :(

20. I heard Ken should be having a batch of GDP soon hopefully guess I'll just have to wait for that email telling me they are available